[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /co/, there's a movie coming out this October. You gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
So /co/, there's a movie coming out this October. You gonna go see it? How do you think it will be received?
>>
>>94440129
is it the mlp movie?
>>
I'm gonna go see it.

I imagine between 60-70% on RT, probably an opening weekend around $15-20 million at #2.
>>
>>94440129
I might go/sneak in just to see the ratio of bronies to little girls.
>>
>>94440898
I predict %80 bronies, %20 girls
>>
How do I go see it without anyone seeing me?
>>
>>94440932
That's what I know too.
>>
>>94440932
Wear a trench coat. It does a good job at covering your entire body and at the same time look stylish. And make sure you have a fedora on to hide your head. Probably play it safe and grow some facial hair, primarily around the neck area.
>>
Not gonna make me humiliating

Just gonna watch on PC
>>
>>94442757
Will the trench coat also allow me to touch myself without anyone noticing?
>>
If I go, I'm going with a friend. I wouldn't dare go to a kids movie by myself, especially after the emoji movie fiasco with that dude jerking it.
>>
File: latest-6.jpg (257KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
latest-6.jpg
257KB, 960x725px
Is it the one with Yetis and pirates...
I love yetis and Pirates.
>>
I feel like I have to go see it even though i don't watch the show, only because I have friends who worked on it and I'm loosely involved with it too.
>>
>>94443036
Faust, please leave.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (23KB, 395x346px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
23KB, 395x346px
>>94440129
Gonna try to go opening day, been on the ride too long not too see it. Not sure how it's gonna be received. On one hand it's coming in after the emoji movie and might get better reviews then it deserves by just not being the emoji movie. On the other hand as far as I'm aware there hasn't been any advertisement outside of youtube and previews of other theatrical releases. Or despite what /mlp/ says it might actually be surprisingly good.
>>
>>94444282
>better reviews then it deserves

*better reviews than it deserves
>>
Gonna see it on a weekday, matinee showing, with my niece.

I think fans will enjoy it as much as they do the current seasons. As for critics, they'll either go in hating it, and thus write scathing reviews, OR they'll end up finding it rather pleasant and it gets around 60%-75% on RT, with a "good for the whole family" review.
At the box office, with the other films coming out, it'll be lucky if it gets 2nd place, with a 3rd place most likely. It'll make it's production budget back in theaters, but barely.
>>
My mom often asks me to take my sisters to the movies and they love the horse show so yeah, I probably will see it. I'll be sure to bring an umbrella so they don't get drenched in brony seed.
>>
>>94447551
>It'll make it's production budget

*It'll make its production budget
>>
>>94440151
Yes.
>>
>>94449829
Thanks, grammar cop.
>>
>>94440898
this is the only thing im interested in
>>
>>94443036
is that you lauren?
if so... what's your opinion on Sunset and eqg
>>
I'm going to see it in theaters by myself as a 27 year old man, because I have no relationship with any young kids in my family and all my IRL friends are chads

I highly doubt it will be critically received very poorly, but who knows maybe it will follow in the tradition of things like Transformers and TMNT and be panned by critics who just can't wrap their heads around toyetic shit. The modern climate though, I think it will probably be praised at least mildly by critics who probably aren't fans or know anything about it seeing as it's a girl branded show with strong female leads, bashing it would not be becoming of them

>>94444282
>Or despite what /mlp/ says it might actually be surprisingly good.
We all know how /mlp/ works, it's not paranoid to say that there are very dedicated vocal haters of MLP there who hate anything related to the show and are only there for the fandom/"subculture" element
>>
>>94440129
Nah, I prefer the other thing. The thing that's only good for jerking off to underwear edits.
>>
I haven't been to the movies since the Texas chainsaw massacre remake.
>>
>>94451481
b-but anon, havent you seen the emoji movie? surely you have! it's the best thing since canned bread!!
>>
>>94451455
Those aren't even good, the edits I mean
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.