[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here read Crossed? Totally batshit comic For all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: deletethis.jpg (538KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.jpg
538KB, 1024x792px
Anyone here read Crossed?

Totally batshit comic
For all of you that don't know, basically virus makes people do the worst things they can imagine and high jinks ensue.
>btw theres a scene where a guy rapes a dolphin through its blowhole
>>
File: deletethisalso.jpg (1MB, 1500x2319px) Image search: [Google]
deletethisalso.jpg
1MB, 1500x2319px
>>94427449

>that one itch you cant reach
>>
>>94427449

I have heard of it but honestly its one of those things that try way to hard to be gory and shit so it loses all value
>>
>>94427522
its pretty fun. better than xd so gory, but its ok to skip it
>>
>>94427449
>Anyone here read Crossed?
>/co/
stop baiting we all know that shit its been here since the beginning, we literally cant stop crossed threads from popping here once a couple months
>>
The first one was alright but each one tried to one-up the previous.
>>
>>94427449

The webcomic is decent. The rest of it ranges from readable to utter shit.
>>
File: 1492549195261.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1492549195261.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>94429613
>it's a "human nature is the real monster" arc
>>
>>94427449

wait were there more Smokey vs other Advance Crossed arcs?
>>
>>94430339
There's just Quisling and then the Smokey Society arcs.
>>
File: 1486259228471.png (102KB, 544x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486259228471.png
102KB, 544x386px
>>94427449
>high jinks
>>
>>94427500
Funny thing, Francisco Goya, the spanish painter saw that same image during the war of independence in the 19th century in spain, a bunch of spanish men were sawing a french soldier like that in the middle of the forest.
And not so funny, he went mad with all the shit he saw during that war.
>>
>>94427449
I hate Crossed with my entire soul.

I hate everything about it.

It's literally just a vehicle to put as much 'shocking' shit on the page as you want and call it a comic. It's "lolrandom XD" except with gore. It has no meaning, no logic, no redeeming quality. But people will read it because it's MATURE, has fucking and blood in it, and is occasionally half-assedly guest written by popular writers.

It's like if someone combined everything bad in comics industry into one book.
>>
>>94431830
I don't think many people take Crossed seriously.

The Ennis issues and the webcomic do it justice, but most people are just reading it for the bile fascination of it.

I'm not trying to change your mind or anything; I can totally see how not everyone would enjoy it, I'm just saying I don't think people read Crossed for maturity and heavy themes.
>>
File: 1501259452956.jpg (23KB, 147x136px) Image search: [Google]
1501259452956.jpg
23KB, 147x136px
>read Crossed
>get an erection

should I kys myself lads
>>
>the only good Crossed comic was done by Alan Moore

That says something about the entire series.
>>
what if the virus turn people into psychopaths instead of zombies???? ;)
>>
>>94432416
>only good

Spurrier would beg to differ.
The only iffy thing he did with the series was the rest of +100.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.