[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living in Eastern Europe >murrifat social media platforms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1472672366090.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472672366090.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>living in Eastern Europe
>murrifat social media platforms aren't popular here
>not judging shows or films by any websites in the internet or boring politics
>just enjoying cartoons for what they are
Feels good.
>>
>>94426760
And yet you still post on /co/.
>>
>>94426760
>Living in Germany
>Nobody bothers to talk about cartoons aimed at children, cartoons are seen as only for children
>However, Guy who actually likes cartoons is in charge of a channel, leads to God-tier channel sheudeling
>Everything is dubbed, but the dubs often try to fix awful cartoons, made Scaredy Squirrel and Half Naked Animals actually decent and turned Igor into a really good movie
>Animated movies being shown twice a week, doesn't get repetive as channel who does this has huge ass library
>Incredibly obscure animated movies with god-tier voice acting
>ATLA, Kim Possible and Looney Tunes on TV
>Dreamworks and Netflix actually dump stuff on TV
>Can get away with most of the shit seen as problematic in the US, even the thigns the US considers as racist
>Star Wars The Clone Wars without ads, doesn't air on Disney Channel but not on state channel either
>A non-premium channel owns rights for TTG but refuses to air it, things get relevant only if they air on non-premium channels.
>There is a casting show for puppetry without the usual casting show drama,
>Nickelodeon-themed amusment park section
>How To Train Your Dragon-themed amusment park section
>The VA of Spongebob became the German Wierd Al
>>
File: The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png (533KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png
533KB, 1024x640px
>>94426760
And yet all the best cartoons are American.
>>
>>94426760
>Living as amerifat
>choose to avoid social media because it chugs cum
>get the same benefit
>nobody on krokodile will ever kick through the wall of my freezing soviet block apartment and interrupt my meal of pig snout, beets, and cabbage to smash my brains out with a hammer
>>
>>94427097
I didn't watched german tv for 10 years because it's so bad.
Kids shows have ok dubs but adult cartoon shows suck. I can listen to german South Park or American Dad anymore.
>>
>>94427274
Maybe the Arabic dub is better, you'll find out in about five years.
>>
>tfw you will never squat and ask igor for a cigarette as you marathon kim possible with your boys over vodka
>>
>>94426760
>living in eastern europe
>having to go downtown to suck off your mayor so he'll give your daily internet package
>>
>>94427108
>>94426760
It's easy to watch, hard to make.

Like bread, in eastern europe.
>>
>>94427274
German TV became less monopolized recently, there are more small non-premium channels now and they drain a shit ton of ratings from the big channels. Super RTL recovered from losing Disney and Nickelodeon stuff, they actually made good and successfull OC for once. Childrens television is pretty good right now, only flaws are Super RTL not having a sheudle which stays constant for more than a month, Phineas & Ferb spam on Disney channel, life action on Nickelodeon and politics on Kika, but these problems are rather small as the spam isn't extreme, Nickelodeon still leaving room for good cartoons, Kika having decent OC and the sheudles of Super RTL always being good.

Adult cartoons, however, shouldn't be watched on German television under any circumstances.
>>
>>94427637
>sheudle
>>
>>94427377
Internet in EE is a million times better than anywhere in the West, except maybe places like South Korea and Japan. (And much cheaper too.)
>>
>>94426760
>living in Eastern Europe
I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>94429064
Non-Russian speaking EE is unironically a great place to live, anon. (For one thing, the girls aren't fugly like in the West.)
>>
>>94427274
>I didn't watched german tv

*I didn't watch German TV
>>
File: wonka face.png (14KB, 906x745px) Image search: [Google]
wonka face.png
14KB, 906x745px
>>94426760
>tfw where I live there aren't almost any /pol/ tier right-tards whining about cartoons and vidya they don't like
>the few ones are ridiculed and hold no power at all
>If they throw a tantrum on an imageboard or forum they are made fun of and discussion quickly resumes
Feels good.
>>
>>94431030
>he doesn't realize that nobody from places like that holds any real power over any media because almost all of it is made in the US and its satellites now
>>
>>94427097
>thigns
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.