[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that they ate Mufasa's corpse. >A king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1735.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that they ate Mufasa's corpse.
>A king fit for a meal
>>
I wonder what lion tastes like.
>>
>>94425387
Most carnivores don't taste very good.
>>
>>94427085
except alligator.
>>
>>94425379
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLOOOOOS
>>
>>94425379
I want to fuck the middle hyena.
>>
>>94428070
Sorry, her feminine penis is only for Ed
>>
>>94425379
And then Scar's. While he was still alive.
>>
>>94427085
Bear tastes pretty dope
>>
>>94428138
Bears eat honey.
>>
>>94428098
It's not even a penis, anon. Just an oversized clit, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>94425379
When does it even imply this? They would need Mufasa's body to be pretty much untouched, except by the water buffalo, or else foul play would have been suspected.
>>
>>94428239
>let lions to find the corpse
>wait until they're done doing whatever they do to their dead
>eat the remains
>lions don't think that any foul play was involved, circle of life continues, and king's meat probably has gotten that delicious ripeness to it (not to mention has those chunky maggots that taste so lovely)
>>
Simbas mom ate Banzais dad.
>>
>Corpse
That makes it sound like they happened upon his dead body.
They fucking killed and ate Scar.
>>
>>94425379
>implying they didn't die seconds later from catching on fire
>>
>>94425379
>Eat dead King
>Digest and poop him out
>Poop fertilizes grass
>Grass grows
>Grass dries out
>Grass catches fire
>Fire kills King's murderer and those who ate him.
>Circle of Life
>>
>>94425379
Timon and Pumba were about to be killed and eaten by Nala. They get to safely hang out with Simba and his family all the time because they raised him, but their similars and maybe relatives are hunted and eaten by them all the time, off-screen.

Imagine being the adoptive parent or best pal of the king of a race of aliens that regularly kill and eat human beings. You get to stay around and be their friends but you know they just killed and ate some other person earlier, at any given time.
>>
>>94425379
How come the one of the left has eyebrows and the other two don't?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.