[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supposedly there's a 4 REALZ version of this guy in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0067.jpg (63KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
63KB, 825x550px
Supposedly there's a 4 REALZ version of this guy in the MCU.

When and where are we going to see him?
>>
>>94410891
When they find a movie where he fits. He may be the villain of Dr Strange 2, show up in AoS or a Netflix show, who knows

That's how they operate. The Skrulls were apparently supposed to be the villains of the first Avengers but Feige said they decided it wasn't worth wasting them as cannon fodder like that, so after all these years they're being used in Cap Marvel

The one-shot was made as a tool to justify his appearance just in case, that's all
>>
>>94410891
I think they're building up Madame Gao from the Netflix shows to be the "real" Mandarin or something.
>>
Pretty sure it was a joke considering it was featured in a joke post movie take
>>
Jimmy Woo was casted in Antman 2. One of his teammates in the comics is the Mandarin's son. Possible Agents of Atlas movie for phase 4 with Mandarin as a key character?
>>
>>94411420
>The impersonator gets fucking murdered
>a joke
>>
Never

Those shorts are fun little asides but they mean as much to the movies as the shows do

That one in particular is pure fan-service

If you want to be content that the "real" Mandarin is out there then feel free but he isn't showing up
>>
>>94411389
>Madame Gao
She is shit after Iron Fist
>>
>>94411553
I'm watching IF, she's great
>>
>>94411517
>If you want to be content that the "real" Mandarin is out there then feel free but he isn't showing up

Pretty much this. At this point, the 10 Rings and their terrorist leader are kinda beneath any of the Avengers at this point.
>>
>>94411332
I was under the impression Fox owns movie rights to feature the skrulls as they were originally F4 villains
>>
>>94411639
Apparently it may be a Maximoff situation where both can use them but Marvel can't use the specific F4 characters like Super Skrull
>>
>>94411389
>he actually thinks the Netflix shows will ever get anything more than the scraps of the MCU
lol
>>
>>94410891
i wish people read iron man comics so they would realize that the mandarin is actually a really shitty boring villain
>>
Never. The short was basically a consolation prize to mandarinfags
>>
>>94411835
The vast majority of Marvel villains are shitty and boring though.

Even Spidey's rogues, which are widely accepted to be the best of Marvel, are primarily just bank robbers.
>>
>>94411639
The original Avengers happened before Marvel had all of the legal technicalities sorted out. I don't think even they were certain if they had the Skrulls back then. It wasn't until the Avengers 2 that they really had to crack down and sort out who had which characters, because Wheldon was hellbent on using Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
>>
>>94412169
I know we like to shit on him a lot, but can you imagine how this universe could've shapen up without Whedon? Imagine no Wanda and Vision, or a less respectful director downplaying the roles of the team just to ride on Iron Man's popularity or something
>>
>>94411517
If the movies don't want to deal with the Mandarin and the Ten Rings anymore, just hand them over to the TV division, like Coulson.
>>
>>94414164

It's not a matter of just 'handing over'. Marvel Entertainment could take it and do what they want. But Marvel Studios could just up and do whatever they wanted in turn since they're not beholden to what Marvel Entertainment does.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.