[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone complains about the joker when he was probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: the-joker.jpg (503KB, 1280x1918px) Image search: [Google]
the-joker.jpg
503KB, 1280x1918px
Why does everyone complains about the joker when he was probably the third best thing from the Suicide Squad movie?
>>
>>94409749
D A M A G E D
>>
>>94409749
Being the 3rd least offensive thing in a terrible movie isnt saying much anon, and hes hardly in it to warrant any sort of praise/criticism. That said, this Joker is rather tryhard and bit too crime lord, not enough clown
>>
He wasn't too bad in the movie but the movie itself was so bad he's ruined by association.
>>
>>94409749
Because its edgy and stupid and just plain not funny, and funny is the jokers main character trait. Only an idiot or an edgy faggot likes SS joker
>>
>>94410734
> edgy

Sounds like The Joker to me
>>
How likely we gonna see this kind of Joker again?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
>>
>>94409749
Because The Joker is a character that everyone puts on a pedestal. He's such a perfect villain! No one can dare be cringe worthy when playing a psychopath! He actually put on a decent performance for a psychopath criminal clown, but because he wasn't as ground braking as Heath Ledger and Jack Nicholson, tards have go and say "Cringe!" because they can't think of a single other way critique the performance.

I guess they could say he was being to over top, you know, for a character who cut off people's faces and served it to them for dinner.
>>
>>94409749
The third best thing in a movie with only two good things.
>>
>>94409749
he is CWWWAAAZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!
>>
>>94412266
>>94409749

What were the two good things

And why was it El Deadbeat and Katana
>>
>>94412283
No, he was edited to look crazy to make up for his lackluster performance
>>
>>94412406
I liked the part where batman kisses Harley quinn
>>
>>94409749
HONKA HONKA
>>
>>94409749
being the best turd in the toilet doesn't mean your anything but a turd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.