[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what happens when Adult Swim hires women! http://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

This is what happens when Adult Swim hires women!

http://www.adultswim.com/metalocalypse/signed/
>>
Nice try Anon, he is obviusly a young man...
>>
>>94407286
That's a man baby!
>>
>>94407286
She's cute.
>>
This is such a good thread!
>>
http://www.metalinsider.net/interviews/interview-brendon-small-on-galaktikon-ii-the-end-of-metalocalypse

>What did you think of that campaign where they wanted people to fax in to save the show?

>Oh that? I actually talked to Adult Swim and said ‘what are you doing this for? You already said no to me, I know you’re not going to make this show, and now you’re just antagonizing all these fans.’ Metalocalypse fans who are Adult Swim fans were clogging up Adult Swim’s social media, and they were basically saying “get off my lawn.” First of all, I don’t think Adult Swim wants to come across as the “get off my lawn” network. Secondly, all they did was pour gasoline on the fire and that week and the week after, it made so many people believe that Metalocalypse was coming back, when it was just a dormant, smoldering dead fire. Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly is trying to get me on the phone about a statement on Metalocalypse coming back, and I didn’t even take the call because I was like “let Adult Swim deal with this, this is such a confusing way to deal with this problem, let it die or something.”
>>
>>94407327
I wonder who is behind this
>>
>>94407317
Agreed!

>>94407307
>>94407314
You're idiots.
>>
>>94407286
Oh look, it's this thread again.
"They kept deleting them when i made it R&M specific, lets see if i can make it stick by using a different show."

we get it anon. Women have vaginas you find them icky.
No one cares.
>>
>>94407286
I want all culture wars faggots to fuck off and die.
>>
>>94407379
To be fair the people crying about metalocalypse are really fucking annoying so I don't see a problem with messing with them
>>
>>94407286
Jesus christ their posture is horrifying
>>
>>94407307
All the more reason to bang it.
>>
>>94407286
This video pissed me off so much. They finished Samurai Jack but can't finish Metalocalypse? FFS when did they grow such a hateboner for it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.