[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, The New Frontier is a wonderful story with beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

You know, The New Frontier is a wonderful story with beautiful art and is essentially a neat love story to the Silver Age.

But man, ending it with that JFK quote just makes me, at least, think of how all the hope and optimism it ends with was all for nothing.
>>
I wish Cooke was still alive so we could have seen what a sequel to a New Frontier would have looked like
>>
Well, you're not wrong. JFK was right. We've borrowed against the future for 60 years and now our country is not only hopelessly in debt but built on endless chains of debt.
>>
>>94397188
Behold, the "sequel" to The New Frontier.

Think about it.
>>
>>94397296
Just finished reading the MasterRace a few days ago and Clark's daughter should have been hung, jfc. Truly the darkest timeline
>>
>>94397131
Only because you don't wan to do anything about it.
>>
>>94397131
>Black Canary on her motorcycle
I will never not think this is cool
>>
>>94397188
I wish Cooke was still alive.
>>
>>94398495
Driving her motorcycle to the ocean.

>>94398745
Me too. His art is so comfy
>>
>>94397131
>New Frontier was good
>"There's the door, space man."
OP, I'm gonna need you to go right ahead and fuck off.
>>
>>94397131
>There are more green people than black people
>>
>>94399391
>Doesn't like new frontier
No anon you can fuck off and stay away until you don't have shit taste.
>>
>>94399391
>One throwaway line at the beginning
>The line comes back when Diana admits she's just jelly Clark isn't into her
fuck off fag
>>
>>94401769
>>The line comes back when Diana admits she's just jelly Clark isn't into her
That makes it ten times worse, you fucking simp.
>>
>"That is the choice our nation must make- between the public interest and private comfort- between national greatness and national decline- between the fresh air of progress and the stale, dank atmosphere of "normalcy"- between determined dedication and creeping mediocrity. All mankind waits upon our decision. A whole world looks to see what we will do. We cannot fail their trust, we cannot fail to try."

Our country's more divided than ever, and even our comic books are now more about picking sides and seeing who can make the most topical "take that" to the other side than any kind of optimism or hope.

I guess we failed to try.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.