[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like Spider-Man: Homecoming if it were a manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Would you like Spider-Man: Homecoming if it were a manga drawn by Murata?
>>
I want more of that dope Vulture costume wherever I can get it.
>>
>>94395492

I dunno who that is but that picture sure is cool
>>
i would want anything drawn by murata
>>
>>94395786
Seconded.

Murata could draw a manga following a comatose man with no friends or family lying alone in a hospital bed for years as nurses periodically change some bags and shift his position and it'd still be visually stunning.
>>
>>94395850

How hot is the nurse
>>
>>94395786
Murata's Spider-Man pictures add a sense of scale, weight, and height that breathe the sort of life into Spider-Man that I had only ever really seen in the movies (specifically the originals).
>>
>>94395884
Source to the guy's art?
>>
I'd rather just have him draw the comics. With a new writer of course.
>>
>>94395898
Yusuke Murata
>>
>>94395492
I liked it despite what /co/ said.
Like 4chan people critical of the movie blew shit out of proportion. Tony was barley in it, in fact Tony was kind of a dick.
I mean expecting peter not to fuck up, or to even be better than himself was not only a tall order it was stupid on tony's part.
I mean, a kid with super powers, not expecting him to fight other super villians.
>>
>>94395876
Pig God sweating in the intense heat hot.
>>
>>94395492
No but I definitely would dislike it less.
>>
>dude highschool peter lmAo

no thanks
>>
>>94397513
>dude______LMAO
>>
>>94397513
I really can't understand Marvel's obsession with teenage Peter. The best parts of the story takes place after that, not to mention it was incredibly short lived. Then again, I doubt the people who made Homecoming so much as picked up a comic book.
>>
>>94397871
Exactly. It's old and played old seeing the hero struggle to get a grip with their powers. Peter who is established and knows the true extent of his powers is much better
>>
>>94397871
Why do you keep posting this
>>
>>94395492
More
>>
File: Spider-Verse Murata.jpg (1MB, 1919x904px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Verse Murata.jpg
1MB, 1919x904px
>>94398686
I just put this together out of the 3 posters/covers, since I couldn't find a bigger version of the full poster.
>>
>>94395492
murata is overrated
>>
File: Murata Homecoming.jpg (2MB, 2309x3276px) Image search: [Google]
Murata Homecoming.jpg
2MB, 2309x3276px
>>94395492
>That tiny image
That's no good OP
>>
Someone post his sketch of Black Cat. I need a good nut
>>
>>94397871
>>94398035
Because we already have several heroes in there later careers. Tony and Hulk are in their 40s, Cap is in his early 30s, BP and SW are in their 20s but we don't have any teen heroes and Peter is the most well known teen hero.
Spidey is the easiest hero to do this with because he's familiar
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.