[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post how Rick and Morty season 3 could end >Beth and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 22881.jpg (93KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
22881.jpg
93KB, 952x536px
ITT: We post how Rick and Morty season 3 could end
>Beth and Jerry will start dating again and it becomes a real possibility that they'll remarry
>But this is cancelled due to Jerry' sudden death thanks to an enemy of Rick (that was sent by Evil Morty)
>Beth confronts Rick about this and Rick is quick to assume that she wants him to bring Jerry back but instead is told that she doesn't want because she knows another Jerry probably won't amount to hers
>Rick is happy because he thinks that this means he gets to live in a dimension without a Jerry bothering him
>But Beth tells him that she doesn't want her kids to end up dead like Jerry because of Rick so she tells him that he can't live in the house or make contact with them anymore.
The season ends with Jerry vindicated but dead and Rick Jerry-less but removed from the family's house. For season 4, I would imagine that it would focus on Rick trying to convince Morty to ditch this universe for another one but only being met with resilience because Morty doesn't want to leave this universe, Rick trying to decide whether or not he really cares about Morty enough to stay and try to make things better with Beth or just moving on without him.
>>
I don't know. The writers don't seem to be very consistent with all the plotpoints going on in the show. Like the season premiere recently just straight up gave us what happened in Rick and Morty's old mantis-ridden dimension, and completely destroyed the buildup of the imprisonment of Rick, and we're going through a presumptuously long shit arc concerning Beth and Jerry's marriage. I don't get it, there's plenty of other things they could focus on that the show previously established.
>>
>>94390567
The show's never really had a consistent plot arc. The Council of Ricks and the Galactic Federation are the only plotpoints that the show ever bothered to return to, and even then only to dismantle said systems completely. The main plot progression comes from how the characters evolve and change over the course of Rick and Morty's adventures, more Morty and his family than Rick himself. We see that now with Summer and Beth but I suspect we'll be getting a lot more with Morty and maybe Jerry in the coming episodes.
>>
>>94390664
it seems kind of bullshit that rick apparently spent many years working with allies to take down the federation without success, and then suddenly on a whim he singlehandedly fucks over the empire in the span of like 10 minutes or less.
>>
>>94390428
With a pretty decent moral lesson of or bit of character development that gets completely undercut five seconds later.
And then a meme.
>>
God is real
>>
>>94390757
He also suffered from significant brain damage from doing it this way. He would have been more successful if the other ricks hadn't tried to kill him.
>>
>>94390428
>Jerry and Beth stay divorced
>Jerry finds a new girlfriend and he forms a new family and he is actually happy with this new family
>This new family has a grandpa that is also a genius professor, but he is kind and wants to help other humans, the opposite of rick
>>
>>94390428
I like the idea that Beth wants Jerry back but Jerry moved on and is feeling alright about life
>>
Our Morty is going to kill and replace Our Rick in this season, taking a measure of power/agency back even while staying in ostensibly the same relationship (New Rick none the wiser). Rick = Future Morty theory will be played with but ultimately canonically refused. Jerry will be critical to finally forcing this, as well as some revelations about Ricks general motivations (basically going back to the 'rick and morty 100 years forever' rants - he's REALLY insane, everything he's doing is totally arbitrary based on some is-it-meta-or-is-it-insanity rationale, Many Worlds Portal Gun is actually as omnipotent as it should be, his frequent allusions to any kind of profit motive are bullshit).

S4 (already ordered) is going to have a major theme of Morty disposing of more and more of his pawn-Ricks with less and less concern every time. It will be designed to serve as a plausible ending point for the series, if it is not renewed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.