[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOST MEDIA THREAD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL0 r5kSM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: boondocks pilot.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
boondocks pilot.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
LOST MEDIA THREAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL0r5kSMVLE

This is a clip from the original Boondocks pilot. Huey and Jazzmine had different VA and the artstyle was identical to that of the comic strip. If Kappa Mikey original MTV pilot can be found then maybe this will be found too.
>>
>>94381056
There was better chemistry with Huey and Jazzmine in this 30 sec clip than the entire series. Hope they release the full pilot soon.
>>
File: Teletoon_logo_1997.svg.png (105KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
Teletoon_logo_1997.svg.png
105KB, 1280x678px
>>94381056
Most of this channel's output (both shows and broadcast stuff) is lost media, yet nobody seems to care about it.
>>
>>94381389
>There was better chemistry with Huey and Jazzmine in this 30 sec clip than the entire series.
I dunno, the show had its moments. Like when he left and returned from seeing not!Caesar and the last bit of the Lemonade episode and when he agreed to make room in his survival plan.

I will agree though that over time Jazmine and Huey ended up getting diluted as the series went on to make room for more wacky characters, who themselves ended up increasingly flanderized. Dayum shame.
>>
>>94383515
Shame about how that show changed. Could have been great for years.
>>
>>94381389

they probably originally planned to make them a couple, but prefered to leave that for season 20 or something
>>
Why didn't Huey's friend from the comic strip make it to the tv series?
>>
>>94385681
They could not find the right voice.
>>
>>94381389
>Jazzmine
>>
File: 1452120310146.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452120310146.png
550KB, 350x400px
>>94381056
>Peanuts temp track
>>
>>94381056
Remember that time Pan killed ATHF by telling everyone to try and dig up the banned episode about the Boston incident? Good times.
>>
>>94385681
In the comics Caeser's role was to crack a joke at Huey and knock him down a peg when he was getting too far into his radical leftist black nationalist conspiracy theorist ways. In the show Huey's a lot more chill and reasonable so the dynamic Caesar brought in isn't really needed.
>>
>>94381389
I never liked how underutilized Jazmine was in the Boondocks
>>
>>94389881
>Caeser's
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.