[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem? And how did he grow demon fangs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: KILL THEM.png (361KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
KILL THEM.png
361KB, 1440x900px
What was his problem?

And how did he grow demon fangs and turn his eyes red?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
He's the Fox and the Hound bear.
>>
>>94379957
>What was his problem?

He didn't act quickly enough - if only he'd ordered an attack on the savages as soon as they found them.
>>
>>94379957
THE ETERNAL ANGLO!
>>
>>94379957
>And how did he grow demon fangs and turn his eyes red?
Centuries of British inbreeding
>>
Fun Fact: Governor Ratcliffe was killed by Powhatan Indians while leading an trading mission that the natives had set up as a trap. He was flayed alive and burned at the stake.
Man, I hate this movie.
>>
>>94379957
The movie as a whole reeks of plot problems. Among them being a climax that is so week it gets drawn out with Pocahantas running for like 10 minutes while the animators jizz their pants drawing beautiful scenery and shit. The music is equally as contrieved there, though both are actually good quality when taken on their own.

Ratcliff ironically did very little wrong. I always hated how they made him such a one sided villain. Chief Powhatan was a shrewd and unscrupulous antagonist in his own right.
>>
>>94379957
His eyes are just reflecting the color of the sunset.

And quit picking on him for having bad teeth, he's just british.
>>
File: 1493064406464.jpg (133KB, 722x790px) Image search: [Google]
1493064406464.jpg
133KB, 722x790px
>>94379957
The lust for blood of the eternal anglo is bottomless.
>>
>>94380249
I think people commonly know that at this point, then again this reminder is something of a topic tradition.
>>
>>94379957

He was a stupid colonizer

He could have simply given drugs, mirrors and alcohol to the Indians in exchange for the lands and wait for the British Army and European diseases get rid of them later, but NOOOOOOOOO, let's make our own forces with our own weak and weary crew whose half has already died in the trip
>>
>>94384380
He didn't have the charisma for the Cortez method, building up a massive army of other Indian tribes
>>
>>94379957

Have you never encountered the sci fi trope 'where the colonists go, the devil follows'?

As soon as a group of people leave a place in search of new life, evil walks among their crew causing devastation in it's wake. Pretty much every star trek series has done this, T Davies new Dr Who did it in a fashion, I'm hugely surprised that Mass Effect didn't do it etc.

Alternatively, he was just too stupid to maneuver his forces correctly, and too uncharismatic to ally and manipulate properly, which led him to flip out and snap at the savages
>>
>>94379957
He was turning into a Heartless.
>>
>>94380042
I don't care what anyone says. This has just become my official head-canon.
>>
File: IMG_1978.jpg (18KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1978.jpg
18KB, 214x200px
>>94383323
>Says the fucking Kraut of all people.
>>
Those are normal. imperfect teeth.
>>
>>94384618
has there ever been a case of an advanced civilization going to a new planet to colonize it and in doing so topple the local evil empire, give everyone medical care centuries beyond their own technology and generally being loved by everyone not affiliated with said former evil empire?
>>
>>94387204
Isn't that the basic plot for Childhood's End?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.