[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the last panel confirm that regular humans can also exert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: halo.png (806KB, 995x474px) Image search: [Google]
halo.png
806KB, 995x474px
Does the last panel confirm that regular humans can also exert halo abilities and modifications?
also, uber thread.
anyone knows when the next issue will be dropping?
>>
>>94379022
No it doesn't. They were just referring to the effects on those who can activate a halo effect.
>>
>>94379841
but how can they say its more fatiguing to an enhanced human if the enhanced humans are the only ones to use.
wouldn't it be better to say that its more fatiguing depending on the class of the uber?
>>
>>94379899
It's a figure of speech. Your really not supposed to read into it this much.
>>
>>94379899
They're not saying it's more fatiguing to an enhanced than to a non-enhanced, they're saying it's more fatiguing than melee.

>Halo effects are more fatiguing to an enhanced human [than melee].

I can see why you'd read it that way, but I think the writer intended you to connect "halo effects" with "melee" from earlier in the paragraph.
>>
>>94380081
>>94380026
well, there's still so much we don't know about the uber lore and stuff I'm frankly excited about the book.
weird that this is the only monthly title im following with hype.
>>
>>94380363
Same, thank God last issue wasn't another disappointing Nazi win I legitimately would have dropped the book if it had been
>>
>>94380626
The problem is that the Germans have been established to be in a position since the first issue where if they have one convincing loss, they're out of the war. So they keep pulling off wins because if they got one good shitkicking the Allies would roll them over, and I think Gillen wants to keep them in.
Which is too bad, because I'm honestly kind of tired of the current war set up. I think you could knock the Nazi's out and still have a lot of cool plot threads to follow up. Obviously you could do an Uber powered Cold War between Russia and America, as well as more study into the source of the Reagent that causes the mutations. Hell, you could have elements of the Nazi command structure escape the defeat of the Third Reich into South America and have some of those crazy Boys From Brazil conspiracy theories start to actually happen. Outright super war was fun, but I think it's time for a change.
>>
>>94381347
Here's another post-war possibility: the British Empire survives due to the presence of Ubers in their armed forces.
>>
>>94381347
The next issues have art of the Russian battleship so it looks like they're about to enter the theater again
>>
>>94381347
>>94383501
And it looks like with the loss of Sigfried I think we may just see a surrender or defection from Sigmund that people have been expecting and lowkey been hinted at for a while.
>>
>>94383529
True, seems like we're moving ahead. I just feel it's dragged on a bit.
Might be I'm still salty over the loss of Dunkirk
>>
>>94381347
We'll youre not wrong, but I do feel like its coming to an end since the germans only have one battleship in the U.S. thats stoping America from plastering them and we're stilll 35 issues away from the end.
I wanna know if the Ayyy lmaos will show themselves really
>>
>>94384351
He truly was the best boy
>>
When will the next issue comes.out?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.