[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Doom is the greatest charcater in all of Marvel, so what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Doom.jpg (161KB, 710x472px) Image search: [Google]
Doom.jpg
161KB, 710x472px
Doctor Doom is the greatest charcater in all of Marvel, so what are some essential Doom comics? Especially about him being a good king to his people. All hail Doom!
>>
>>94374999
>gyppo
>hates the natives for being afraid of his demon--dealing mommy
>brainlet that throws children into hell
>"""good""" king

Fuck Doom and all of you Doomfags.
>>
>>94375290
But his flow's so butter.
>>
>>94375300
Doom's secretely gay and lusts for Reed's cock, that's why he's so damn angry at him. He KNOWS Reed has a fantasticly elastic cock, and he can't bear not sucking it.

Fuck Doom, and fuck Doomfags. And I say that as I guy who doesn't like Reed or the F4 that much.
>>
>>94374999

Are you just making this thread to bait that one spastic tha--

>>94375290

Do you even have a life, man?
>>
>>94375329
>Do you even have a life, man?
Sure. Copying/Pasting a small greentext doesn't take that much time.
>>
>>94375354

That's even more sad.
>>
>>94374999
>some essential Doom comics?
all of them
http://www.comicbookherald.com/doctor-doom-reading-order/
>>
>>94375371
Hey, taking a few minutes out of my day to shit on Doctor Gyppo & his Gyppowanks doesn't really disturb my life. It merely adds to it since it triggers Gyppo-Lovers like you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOYkjt9F81c
>>
>>94374999
>Doom is my favorite character
>but I haven't read anything with him in it, so give me suggestions.
>>
>>94375604
I've seen the movie and listened to his albums, that's totally enough m8
>>
File: drs strange and doom 00.jpg (475KB, 1176x1600px) Image search: [Google]
drs strange and doom 00.jpg
475KB, 1176x1600px
>>94374999
>>
>>94374999
>Says Doom is the best character ever
>Doesn't know which Doom comics to read

Typical Doomfag. I bet you think the world would be better if he ruled it too.
>>
>>94377441
>gyppo
>best at running the world

He'd probably just turn the super-humans into his slaves and steal the riches of alien planets. Remember, Doom's whole thing is stealing powers. Subliminaly, Stan & Jack kept the core concept of the gyppo "culture" intact.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.