[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Marvel's children targeted show, Super Hero Squad,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Raven frown.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Raven frown.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
How come Marvel's children targeted show, Super Hero Squad, was more successful and funnier then Teen Titans Go?
>>
Effort
>>
>>94370792
>Funnier
Maybe. Definitely had a better intro.

>More successful
Didn't that show only have two seasons and almost no merchandise?
>>
>>94370792
>Funnier
possibly.

>Successful
no it wasnt
>>
>>94370792
>funnier
Ehhhh

>successful
Fuck no, are you stupid? They tried to market it with some shovelware games a couple times, but those didn't sell for shit. Not to mention CN shoved it to air at like, 6 in the morning on weekdays.
>>
Because they marketing it directly to the retarded BR niglets who actually liked it.
>>
>>94370792
*More successful and funny than
>>
>>94371392
The toy line?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc
>Best Punisher monologue ever!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6UbDX4yXGY
>>
>>94371640
But Punisher I like Brussel sprouts and don't like mac and cheese! Am I a criminal?
>>
>>94370792

They cared about the material.
>>
>>94370792
I don't think it was either of those things.
>>
>>94372115
unironically yes
>>
>>94370792
I've never even heard of Super Hero Squad.
Why didn't they clog their schedule with it, if it was so good? Sounds to me like your just another TTG hater.
>>
>>94370792

>How come Marvel's children targeted show, Super Hero Squad, was more successful and funnier then Teen Titans Go?

I dunno about successful, but if it was better than TTG, it was because the people working on SHS gave enough of a shit about the source material to treat it (and the audience) with some level of respect. TTG actively loathes both the source material and the intended audience(s).
>>
Literally only because of the patrician theme song.
>>
>>94370792
Are we measuring success by the approval of autists on /co/ now?
>>
>>94372115
Why the fuck dont you like Mac n Cheese?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.