[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM CRACK MASTER BREAKING THROUGH YOUR PLASTER TRY TO ESCAPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Cm2.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cm2.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
I AM CRACK MASTER BREAKING THROUGH YOUR PLASTER
TRY TO ESCAPE BUT I KEEP ON CRACKING FASTER

FASTER!
WHEN YOU HEAR A SOUND FROM DOWN THE HALL
FASTER!
I AM IN HERE TEARING DOWN YOUR WALL
FASTER!
WHEN YOU REALIZE THERE IS NO SAFE PLACE
FASTER!
BEHIND YOUR DOOR IS WHERE YOU'LL SEE MY FACE
>>
>>94370126
this fucking lost media shit gives me nightmares
this is still a mystery to me though, who the fuck sent that guy a copy and why wasn't he allowed to share it
and who the fuck sent it anonymously via email to the other dude
shit is creepy af man
>>
>>94370810
vtsvl ,sdyrt jo, dr;f

>tfw your fingers are misaligned on the keyboard
>>
>tfw you destroy yourself trying to be mean
>>
>>94371550
>crack master him self
Nice?
You fucked up the last part tho.
>>
>>94371722
>tfw you make a typo while making a typo

>>94371661
wouldn't you be mean too?
everyone in your life harms you. You exist because people swing the door too hard and hit the wall. Every time someone walks by you are hit in the face, slowly adding to your size as well as killing you.
wouldn't you want to scare everyone else away when pain is all you know?
he was the victim of the story
>>
File: 1495754845252.jpg (19KB, 176x171px) Image search: [Google]
1495754845252.jpg
19KB, 176x171px
>>94371792
>>
>>94371661
story of my life.
>>
>>94371550
>>94371722
I don't get it
>>
>>94371792
The other cracks were suffering too. Crack Camel, Crack Hen, and Crack Monkey used their suffering as a means to bring joy by entertaining the child, but Crack Master thought he was too good to play a part even though the others reached out to him. They extended an olive branch and he was a fucking douche.

He could have been Crack Sun or something, but no. He was too proud to assume that his own personal suffering (equal to the suffering of the others) made him anything less than the ultimate being.
>>
>>94371973
Look at your keyboard, now imagine typing out some phrase but instead of hitting the keys you wanted, you hit the key to the right.
>>
>>94371550
>brack master him seld
>>
File: sini.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sini.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I AM SINISTAR
>>
File: you little shit.png (13KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
you little shit.png
13KB, 640x337px
>>94370126
>Crack Master
Is that you, Gaster?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.