[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Larry ever make an appearance in Teen Titans Go? if so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
Will Larry ever make an appearance in Teen Titans Go?
if so, what would you like to see from him?
>>
>>94364924
A bullet
>>
Man, isn't Teen Titans Go Robin basically just Larry?
>>
>>94364985
A fanboy,,,,,not really?
>>
>>94364983
i mean, isn't larry a type of being similar to batmite or mr. mxyzptlk?
wouldn't it be cool for an episode where he show's up and does something like batmite did in the brave and the bold?
>>
>>94365265
You mean warp reality and spend an episode trying to change it back? He did that.
>>
>>94364924
Larry made the Teen Titans Go! show itself. Not Control Freak. That's my canon.
>>
>>94365976
>>94366041
I was thinking more like larry shows up in teen titans go, and reality warp the show back to the original teen titans but only for a short time to conclude the cliffhanger episode of the original teen titans.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 445x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 445x307px
Forgot this version.
>>
>>94367610
>They bring back Larry so he can warp TTGo back to it's original format just so they can rush every cliffhanger so they can piss off the old fan

Surprised they never did that
>>
>>94367873
Why couldn't this be TTG? It was a perfectly decent short
>>
>>94368211
The animation would've costed more money and the writing wouldn't of been "LOL SO RANDOM WAFFLES"
>>
File: IMG_3501.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3501.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>94367873
Genuine question, what the fuck happened between the development of the show and the final product?

The art they had shown at comic-con looked so much more dynamic and expressive than the what we actually. Not to mention the art style was completely different.
>>
>>94368283
Please don't remind of the waffles episode anon
>>94368391
Actually, that style ain't half bad, it's WAY better than the stiff shit they're pumping out. Hell the style might actually make the show have some comedic value (at the level of expressions leading to more effective comedy a la shows like tom and jerry in which without great contortions, sounds, and deviations from what was on model wouldn't have been as funny)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.