[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose not excited for The Flash Season 4? https://www.youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Flash.jpg (3KB, 185x104px) Image search: [Google]
Flash.jpg
3KB, 185x104px
Whose not excited for The Flash Season 4?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir032PUH2nE
>>
>>94358679
>Whose not excited for The Flash Season 4?

*Who's not excited for The Flash Season 4?
>>
>>94358679

they got the wrong message when people told them they disliked the direction of the show, not realizing having pointless and unnecessary characters cluttering it was the problem, basically the writing.

Pedowitz addressed 'dark tone' of the show as if that was the problem and not shitty pointless filler and repeated attempts at copying the first season, 2 times.

This show needs to be cut down by at least half.

Also iris might be most worthless character in history and they're making her into felicity junior this season.

Can we just get back patty please.
>>
>>94358764
>Can we just get back patty please.

*Can we just get back patty, please?
>>
>>94358742
>>94358824
Pure autism.
>>
>>94358679
I honestly can't even remember if I watched season 3 to the end or not.
>>
>>94358679
What's the premise for season 4?
>>
>>94359023
Flash becomes an enjoyable hero again and not the stick in the mud he was for the majority of Season 3. He's going up against the Thinker.
>>
Who's fault is that about Iris? The first thing is that they made her a reporter for some reason instead of a cop or something. No we can't get Patty back I don't care how much chemistry she had with Barry.

People talked a lot about what they didn't like and they aren't going to put Iris on a bus. Iris would have been like that no matter who played her.
>>
>>94358824

You do realize we're going to runon and do other grammatical errors just to annoy you now
>>
>>94359153
he was boring season 2 too
>>
File: Whensheactuallylikesyou.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Whensheactuallylikesyou.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>94359304

or at least have her, have a profession that is relevant to the story. Her being a reporter would be good if she fed them intel before they could get it anywhere else or something but as it is..she's taking up space and not in a good way.

I agree based on their writing I doubt any other actress would make it work either, she's just a terribly written character.

and yes patty definitely had much better chemistry with gg.
>>
Should have made the reason for the rogues coming together Savitar and then in season 4 they fight him.
>>
>>94358973
Do you remember Iris dying actually being HR?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.