[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she says "yeah, I like SpongeBob I guess" instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1484852253802.png (407KB, 704x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484852253802.png
407KB, 704x546px
>she says "yeah, I like SpongeBob I guess" instead of saying "yes I absolutely love SpongeBob and it is my favorite show of all time bar none, but only seasons 1-3, NOT the seasons afterwards!" emphatically (especially the last part)
>she can't immediately respond (under 5 seconds) with the season and episode number containing the quote you just recited
>if you show her a cropped still image from an episode she's not capable of naming the name of the episode it's from
>she can't tell the season by SpongeBob's voice (with NO visuals to assist)
>she doesn't watch at least one episode of SpongeBob per day
>she doesn't regularly pause the episodes to ask if the other viewers caught that brilliant bit of writing/joke, and if they didn't, she doesn't proceed to explain it to them
>she doesn't know who wrote and storyboarded each episode
>if you name an episode she can't name what year it originally aired
>she does not own a single piece of SpongeBob underwear
>she does not regularly dream about SpongeBob returning to its former glory
>she does not reference SpongeBob in every day life whenever the situation calls for it
>she cannot replicate the SpongeBob laugh, as it differed from season to season (1 through 3 only), pitch perfectly
>if someone talks or makes noise while an episode is being watched she doesn't get extremely angry and tell them to shut up and rewind it to watch that part again if it's not a live broadcast
>if it is a live broadcast in such a situation she does not turn off the cable box and launch the video of that episode on her computer and skip to the part that was interrupted and watch it from there
>she doesn't get extremely annoyed and condescending when you accidentally make a mistake with something regarding SpongeBob trivia and correct you on the issue and make sure you never make that mistake again
>she doesn't confront people aggressively when she sees them watching a newer episode of SpongeBob

Women make me sick
>>
take your meds enter
>>
>>94357562
Autism like this is why /co/ can't get a girlfriend.
>>
File: cliff.webm (415KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cliff.webm
415KB, 640x360px
>>94357627
>she's not like this with Arthur seasons 1-5 as well
>>
>>94357562
Nice autisitic greentext, I bet you hope this thread will get screencapped and put on r/4chan so you can bath in the Internet points too. Jesus Christ try harder next time you fucking disease
>>
File: 1499313435257.jpg (61KB, 532x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499313435257.jpg
61KB, 532x550px
>>94357728
OP hit a little too close to home and reminded you a little too much of your own shortcomings, eh roastie?
>>
>>94357810
Motherfucker do you not see that this post was just there to get some sick greentext points, it even follows the exact formula of those screencapped /r9k/ posts, it wasn't clever, it wasn't funny and it certainly wasn't original, if you're gonna post a story about how autisitc a person gets over a cartoon at least put some more effort in. Hence my score of 2/10: try harder next time.
>>
>>94357947
We could screencap you, since there's no way someone could get this angry this fast over a wannabe pasta without a touch of the 'tism.
>>
>>94358168
THats not a bad idea in all honesty, we could use it as an example to teach the world what true shitposting is, its ina art you see, one that requires getting into a character, script writing and directing skills that would take the average mortal years to achieve. But let me say that my anger stems from a place of love and not hate, for you see I want the state f the shitpost to only get better on this sub, not worse, and what OP attempted was a shameful display, which is why I reviewed his post, so he could learn from his or her mistakes and improve their skills.
>>
File: 1483927540591.jpg (34KB, 387x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483927540591.jpg
34KB, 387x396px
>>94358441
>taking 4chan posts this seriously
my man
>>
File: fuku.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
fuku.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>94357562
jesus buddy, you ok?
>>
>>94357562
S4 is mostly good too, othet than a few stinkers. Ans S5 started off with one of the best episodes in the series and only after that things actually went to shit.
>>
>>94357562
>she
dropped
>>
>>94359079
Hey, hey, now, shitposting is an art and one that shall be respected and passed down for generations to come as it is the glue that keeps our collective sanity binded together in these divided times.
>>
>>94357562
this but with simpsons instead
>>
>>94357562
If you're such an expert, then why don't you describe in intricate detail why each individual Spongebob episode from season 4 onwards is bad? Go ahead, I'd like to see you try.
>>
>>94357562
>She doesn't regularly pause the episodes to ask if the other viewers caught that brilliant bit f writing/joke
If you do this or tell people when there's about to be a funny part kys.
>>
>>94359465
Is that a fucking challenge? With pleasure:

>the writing sucks
Went from clever humor and quality writing, written with all ages in mind, to "LOL SPONGEBOB IS BEING LOUD AND ANNOYING AND PATRICK IS BEING RETARDED; ALSO, GROSS STUFF! ISN'T THAT FUNNY KIDS?"-tier writing aimed at ADHD/austistic 5-9 year olds.

>the characters changed
SpongeBob now acts like a gay 6 year old, Patrick now acts like a literal retard, Mr. Krabs no longer has a heart.

>the animation changed
S1 had great animation although it was too darkly colored. S2 and S3's colors were fantastic and despite being digital, it was still very well animated. S4 and beyond's animation is horrendous and so are the character models. Everything looks so sterile and soulless. Kind of sums up the entire show post-S3.

>the voices changed
SpongeBob is the worst offender, Tom Kenny sounds like he got a memo to raise the pitch of his voice, whine a lot more, and talk like a faggot. There are other changes I can't really put into words but it just sounds awful and grating to the ears.

>pacing
Way too fast/spastic now.

The quality of the show fell off a cliff starting with the movie and season 4. Season 1-3's worst episode (there are really only 1 or 2 episodes that aren't good in that period, and they're not even bad, they're just not good) is 100x better than the "best" episode of S4+. If you disagree you're an imbecile.
>>
>>94360278
I'm talking each individual episode, buddy.
>>
>>94360932
He's not your buddy, pal
>>
File: ss (2017-06-05 at 08.49.44).png (149KB, 565x610px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-05 at 08.49.44).png
149KB, 565x610px
>>94357728
I'm going to screencap it and post it there just to spite you bitch.
>>
>>94360932
Sorry, I'm only an expert on seasons 1-3. Didn't you read the OP? Seasons 4 onwards are absolute shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.