[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Star Wars show by Gendy Tartakovsky that bridges the 30 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>Star Wars show by Gendy Tartakovsky that bridges the 30 year gap between Episodes VI and VII

Would you watch it?
>>
>>94351278
>Wouold you watch it?
How would I not? Sign me the fuck up. Animation is shit nowadays.
>>
>>94351278
Not really.

That 30 year gap looks really lame, honestly.
>>
>>94351278
>show by Gendy Tartakovsky
That by itself is enough for be to give it a 10 episode shot.
>>
I would if it ends with Rey going back in time and preventing the prequel trilogy and her own movies from ever happening, then disappearing in Luke's arms.
>>
Only if it's "here's some cool stories that happened during the gap" and not "we need to overexplain how everything got exactly into place" like all four prequels.
>>
>>94351278
Genndy is too good for Disney Wars

Have him animate the Thrawn trilogy
>>
File: 1493405297488.jpg (28KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1493405297488.jpg
28KB, 672x672px
>>94351278
God damn it why didn't you start this op with "Would you watch a"?? I thought this was a fucking announcement.
>>
File: J.K._Simmons_02_1024_.jpg (364KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
J.K._Simmons_02_1024_.jpg
364KB, 1024x768px
>>94351345
>Four
Excuse me?
>>
>>94351278
After Samurai Jack season 5, I wouldn't have enough trust in him to try.
>>
He'd introduce a love interest that ruins everything half way through
>>
>>94351370

Rogue One.
>>
>>94351370
>Phantom Menace
>Attack of the Clones
>Revenge of the Sith
>Rogue One

Four.
>>
>>94351370
Rogue One is a prequel.
>>
>>94351361
>thrawn trilogy
>relying on asspulls that LITERALLY only the reader could know
have him do the new one instead
>>
>>94351370
Rogue One aka none of this shit matters since it's all going to shit

Oh wait that's everything before TFA. Fuck Disney Wars.
>>
File: clone wars 2003.jpg (44KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
clone wars 2003.jpg
44KB, 600x240px
>>94351278

>Genndy Wars II: Kylo Ren Boogaloo

I'd dig it
>>
>>94351422
Rogue One was good.
>>
File: Phasma trashed.png (464KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
Phasma trashed.png
464KB, 878x900px
>Genndy turns Phasma into a total badass.
>She goes right back to jobbing and getting thrown in the trash when the next movie comes around.
>>
>>94351278
>SW miniseries
>After Snoke murdered Isard, Pellaeon decided to jump ship 'cause she's a idiot, and ran off to join Thrawn in the Unknown Regions. Warns Zsinj and Daala about Snoke being a usurper.
>Snoke loses big time at Jaaku. The Empire is dead. Zsinj decides it's time to start exploiting his planets East India style, allowing him to join the Corporate sector. Penastar fags form a reborn Confederacy to oppose the New Republic. Daala rips off a Super Star Destroyer with the help of Hondo and forms a pirate empire that destroys both Zann and the Hutts.
>Oh! And Luke decides to make the new Jedi Academy on Tatooine. Young Kylo Ren's master happens to be Kyle Katarn which is where he learns how to murder fuck a entire academy.
>Cartoon mostly follows the downfall of Kylo Ren which was unintentionally started by Rosh. Made worse by Jaiden going crazy, ripping off a star destroyer, then fucking off to bother Thrawn.
>Kyle goes after him, disappearing.
>So, Kylo is left with fucking Kyp Durron as a study mate.
>The edge is killing him.
>That coupled with some pretty bad abandonment issues partly stemming from his parents splitting, MOSTLY stemming from being dumped on a desert planet in the middle of fucking nowhere with goddamn Rosh as the only person to talk to for half a decade, leads to Kylo killing Kyp then contacting Snoke.
>Last episode is the Jedi Academy getting massacred, Luke going into exile, Kylo loudly proclaiming the First Order to be the true sucessor state to the Empire... And promptly getting hung up by Thrawn, Daala, Zsinj, the Penastar fags, virtually everyone.
>The End.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.