[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ic I6CngCTk >symbiote t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8icI6CngCTk

>symbiote this early in

Man, they're really rushing through this stuff, aren't they?
>>
Might as well. The black suit storyline is so fucking boring at this point
>>
>>94344869

What did you expect, it's a shitty cash grab. All shitty cash grab spider canon features venom and green goblin heavily (spider man 3 is the best example of this)
>>
File: 1477331773583.jpg (29KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1477331773583.jpg
29KB, 500x320px
>there is a timeline where The Spectacular Spider-Man didn't get cancelled
>tfw we're in the worst timeline
>>
>Entire cartoon is supposed to emphasis how Peter becoming Spider-Man was purely due to luck and a once in a million chance.

This is good and how it should be.

>Immediately introduce other spiders.

What the fuck are they on?
>>
>>94345294
Jackal's in the show, so it's probably all his fault.
>>
I'm not trying to defend this series, but Ultimate, Spectacular and the 1994 series all introduced the symbiote in their first seasons.
>>
>>94344911
I know this is /co/, and we're always supposed to be contrarian to anything popular but.....as shit as this show looks to me, I would definitely argue if you don't include Goblin or Venom in a Spider-Man series, you're doing it wrong
>>
>>94345949
1994 and Spectacular at least waited until the end of the season to introduce it. Ultimate sucks and introduced it in the fourth episode.

This show? Eight episode in.
>>
>>94345294
Toys and merch.
>>
Reminds me of Spectacular
>>
>>94346036
>contrarian
Fuck off, memeing cunt.
>>
>>94347230
How new are you. The term /co/ntrarian has been a thing for years now for a reason.

And yeah, if you don't like Goblin or Venom you're a contrarian. Tell us more about how Shocker has true potential as a villain, jackass. You're the fucking memer.
>>
File: venom looks up.jpg (25KB, 760x574px) Image search: [Google]
venom looks up.jpg
25KB, 760x574px
>>94344869

They always rush the symbiote. Even spectacular had it in way early. You make anything Spiderman fans are going demand Venom
>>
>>94345394
They confirmed Spider-Island. Which is a fine way to justify other Spiders.
Also, >>94344869
Venom is always early. 90s show had him at, what, episode 8? Spectacular introduced symbiote at episode 10. We know first 8 episodes of this show will be kinda stand alone (and introduce Hammerhead, Jackal and Sandman) so Venom is in episode 9 at earliest.
>>
>>94347530
I don't know why, he's a garbage character
>>
>>94346036
That's not what the anon you replied to was saying, more along the lines of... "introduced super early, heavy focus at the loss of focus of the peter parker character"
>>
>>94348125
Yeah he's not a bank robber with a hokey primary colored suit from the golden or zilver age, A BLOOO BLOOO BLOO

Literally all anti Venom fags in a nutshell, fuck off dweebs
>>
>>94348125
He's one of the few spider foes you could really focus on, most of his foes are just chumparoonis who exist to get beat by Spider-Man while doing petty crime.

Goblin, Ock, Venom...these are pretty much the ones you can base any real story around. Jackal and Kraven as well but casuals have no idea who they are and they look really stupid and aren't going to sell anything with cool factor or recognition.
>>
How many years are pass from spectacular Spider-Man?
5 years?
>>
>>94344869
>Those ''comedic'' symbiote punches

I hate modern Spider-Man
>>
>>94348956
>How many years are pass from spectacular Spider-Man?
>5 years?
...Anon, it's 2017
Ultimate Spider-Man ran since 2012, that was like a five year or so run in itself

Spectacular hasn't aired since 2009, and entire generation of kids has grown up since then
>>
File: nut_end_me_pls.png (126KB, 524x560px) Image search: [Google]
nut_end_me_pls.png
126KB, 524x560px
>>94349338
Stop making me feel old
>>
>>People want the same Spider-Man shows they get every other 3 years
>>Upset about other spiders

Why? Is rehearing how Uncle Ben got shot, Harry Osborn turning evil, Norman being the Green Goblin, the black suit saga, and all that shit really worth repeating again and again?

God, I'm so sick of Spider-Man fans. You don't want anything new, you just want to keep starting over with the same boring ass stories.
>>
>>94347530

I guess they're rushing Peter's story so they can introduce the other spider people? Seems like a trainwreck because I don't believe they have any iconic storyline so it's all gonna be played by ear after that point.
>>
where can I stream it?
>>
>>94350339
It doesn't air till 19th August, but you can watch the first episode (6 short videos) on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChDGYRBR8GI
>>
>>94347530
>Even spectacular had it in way early.
I thought Spectacular did the Venom story at the right time. What, should Venom be season 3? Venom is the most popular Spider-Man character outside Spider-Man.
>>
>>94350373
my bad, I thuought it aired after the first episode.
>>
>>94348204
>>94348633
But pure Spidey-rouge Venom is super one-note. His raw ambition to kill Spider-man lacks variance, especially since the writers keep forgetting that the symbiote can shapeshift/turn invisible. Barring those abilities, Venom doesn't use any tricks or schemes outside of maybe kidnapping. Even then, he just attacks Spider-man until Peter can find a fire or a bell tower to beat him. Rinse, repeat.

Adding Venom's code of honor, which means Venom will not actually hurt Spider-man's loved ones or reveal his secret identity, which further neuters any suspense in their fights.

He's much better as an anti-hero doing his own thing. Spider-man is dead weight for him.
>>
>>94350234
You're making assumptions. I don't mind changes - both Spectacular and the 1994 series had plenty of them - but I haven't anything so far that suggests this series will be any good.
>>
>>94344869
>all that unfunny quipping

Remember when Peter's struggle against the symbiote was treated with the seriousness it deserved?
>>
>>94350373
Well it's at least better than Homecoming for acknowledging Uncle Ben's death and the 'with great power' lesson, with Stark-senpai nowhere in sight
>>
>>94347113

>Reminds me of Spectacular

Don't you EVER compare this piece of shit to the only good Spider-Man cartoon.

I swear if this show is somehow better or as good as Spectacular, I'll still hate it and hope it barely lasts one season and ends with a cliffhanger.
>>
File: 1501397929420.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501397929420.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>94351146
>If it's good, I'll still hate it and hope it fails!
Ladies and Gentleman, /co/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>94344869
>"I gotta get to Horizon!"
>"And not the Baxter Building because Fuck you, Fox!"
>>
>>94350234
>Harry Osborn turning evil
Apparently that's one of the main plots of this series.
Which is odd.
>>
>>94354559
Remember when Greg was planning on bringing in the Human Torch to Spectacular?

Good times.
>>
>>94345204
>/co/ probably turned on Spectacular anyway.
>>
File: Amazing_Spider_Man_Vol_1_33.jpg (101KB, 486x738px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing_Spider_Man_Vol_1_33.jpg
101KB, 486x738px
>>94350234
>every 3 years
I think you're forgetting that the last Spider-Man show was mostly team-ups, fourth wall breaks and ran from 2012-2017. We haven't had a traditional Spider-Man cartoon since 2009
>>
>>94351146
You are one pathetic loser
>>
>>94347426
It's a term perpetuated by total idiots like you who want to shush any unpopular opinion they dislike.
Oh, and nice strawman that has nothing to do with the conversation. I hope you get cancer, you memeing douchebag.
>>
>>94350804
I feel Venom works best as a frenemy to Spider-man like Black Cat. But instead of the sexual tension, they butt heads here and there and Peter being bewildered by Eddie's twisted ethics.
>>
>>94344869
Is it so hard for us to get a Spider-Man Team-Up cartoon like Batman: The Brave and the Bold?
>>
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/01/marvel-spider-man-animated-series-2017-villains-interview/

So apparently, we're getting Ultimate Spider-Man (the comic) Kraven the Hunter and Doc Ock will be an ally before becoming a villain.

Also, Sandgirl and Hammerhead confirmed.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.