[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else unironically watch shows from Disney Junior/Nick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bang bang bangbang.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bang bang bangbang.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Does anyone else unironically watch shows from Disney Junior/Nick Jr.? I'm quite fond of Lion Guard, PJ Masks, and Paw Patrol myself.

I'm not sure if I'm extremely bored, or if I'm regressing somehow.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1346268328594.jpg (74KB, 1024x998px) Image search: [Google]
1346268328594.jpg
74KB, 1024x998px
>>94324136
I have a daughter.
paw patrol is done well. canadians made it, right? solid show.
bubble guppies have some of the best songs ever created for a young children's show.
lion guard has the most faithful visuals dedicated to its source material.
British shows like peppa and B&HLK are more funny than they should be.
I think foreign shows do children's shows better than the states do desu.
keep it a guilty pleasure. watching things on nick jr isnt really a good conversation piece outside the talk of animation
>>
hey duggee is god tier
>>
File: DDDWWqCVoAARBEI.jpg (68KB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
DDDWWqCVoAARBEI.jpg
68KB, 1200x658px
The only thing I know about Peppa Pig is that it's made by a bunch of weebs.
>>
Why are certain western cartoons like Gravity Falls and Adventure time popular with adults anyway? Is it tone? Is it they're less formalaic? Is it genre? Is it music?
>>
>>94324136
No. But Blues Clues with Steve is my shit.
>>
Blues Clues is a guilty pleasure because its comfy, quiet, and relaxing. Really hits me with nostalgia, too.
A while back I saw some claymation cartoon on the Nick Jr channel about a bunny. That was pretty cute.
>>
>>94324721
>keep it a guilty pleasure.
Is it acceptable though still weird and not a topic of conversation with other people, obviously if I want to write children's books?
>>
>>94324829
is this screenshot real?
>>
>>94325216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx_-zR2wWsQ

2:40
>>
>>94324829
>haruhi
can you even call that weeb?
>>
>>94324844
waifus?
>>
>>94325143
Yeah, if you manage to bring up that you want to write a childrens book, you can talk about it. You could even get away with talking about it if you write a book not aimed at children.

>"A central part of my book is the contrast between the cheerfull, childish protagonist and the dark and gritty reality he walks in. For that, I need to find out how a child would react towards the challanges of the dark and gritty reality, watching childrens cartoons is a quick and easy way to get a grasp at the childs mind. An useful side effect of this is that I have something to talk about with my niece whenever she is in town"
>>
>>94324425
fpbp
>>
>>94325285
If you put Haruhi Suzumiya in an episode of Peppa Pig, you're a fucking weeb.
>>
What no rescue bots? That show is the shit!
>>
>>94324136
If you watch anything that talks down to the viewer, and enjoy it, there's something wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.