[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't this just be a normal fucking show about a whacky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3505.jpg (117KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3505.jpg
117KB, 350x506px
Why can't this just be a normal fucking show about a whacky scientist and his grandson going on adventures instead of
>Bitch about shit while stupid unrelated conflict goes on: the show
>>
>>94316646
Anyone else ship Morty with the giant muscular arm thats seeking revenge? their relationship was hella cute.
>>
Yeah, I don't think it was a good idea for them to try to give the characters too much depth.

What would be a satisfactory ending for the show?
>>
File: the HACKS in question.png (547KB, 843x443px) Image search: [Google]
the HACKS in question.png
547KB, 843x443px
Why can't this just be a normal fucking show about a whacky scientist and his sons going on adventures instead of
>Bitch about shit while stupid unrelated conflict goes on: the show
>>
>>94316693
GF crossover.
>>
I feel like the show is starting to get really random XD.

It's becoming Family Guy for people who think they're too good for family guy
>>
>>94316646
For the same reason that Smurfs wasn't about giants in business suits. It's not what the creators wanted to do or ever set out to do.

It seems to be doing pretty well for them, so perhaps the issue isn't the show itself but the fact that you aren't the right audience for it. Perhaps you could watch something else for those six and a half hours per year that new episodes are on TV?
>>
>>94316693
Morty has to straight up murder Rick. Thats the only way I'll accept the show to end.

Also why are they playing out the Beth and Jerry drama so much? We've seen so many times throughout season 1&2 that their a really good match for each other, but a bit dysfunctional. Its so clear their going to get back together.
>>
>>94316677
>Anyone else ship Morty with the giant muscular arm thats seeking revenge?

Yeah, I couldn't even help it.
>>
>>94316805
The beth and jerry drama has become a tool to slowly build a fallout between Beth and Rick, dipshit.
>>
>>94316790
Shut up.

(Sad Pepe)
>>
I missed the S3 premier, how was it?
>>
File: tumblr_otxzwrJnzw1rq04tho3_400.gif (557KB, 268x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otxzwrJnzw1rq04tho3_400.gif
557KB, 268x275px
>>94316677
>>94316850
patrician taste my friends.
https://rickxmortyforever.tumblr.com/post/163629007604/like-i-promised
>>
>>94317053
Whoopsie meant for >>94316848
>>
>>94316752
this is a good reply but Venture Bros is special because I genuinely care about every character on that show. It's amazing how much depth they give side characters.

I don't care much about R&M family drama though.
>>
>>94316752
It was for a whole season and naturally evolved into something else over time. Season 2 and 3 are still really close to the concept of the first season too.
Rick and Morty was a good show for like half a season episodes then it shifted into something retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.