[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was sick in bed all day and bored and this happened to come on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: TKJ.jpg (29KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
TKJ.jpg
29KB, 500x345px
Was sick in bed all day and bored and this happened to come on cable, my first time seeing it so excuse my silly question but...

What the fuck was the point of the entire first half?
>>
>>94314529
Padding.
>>
>>94314529
Batgirl could have crippled that dude she armtossed because she was mad at Bruce.
>>
>>94314529
To make it
F E A T U R E L E N G T H
>>
>>94314529
The second half wasn't even that good a rendition of the comic either. So the whole movie was pointless.
>>
>>94314546
If only they had put a bit more effort into the feature itself instead of padding it out with extra Batgirl scenes, they may of had something cool here. That whole first half could have been from something completely different

>>94314571
It's like they were trying hard to make her unlikable for some reason.
>>
>>94314529
Tacked on bullshit.
>>
Probably just introducing Batgirl to viewers who don't know about her, so that when she gets shot, it has more of an impact.
>>
>>94314529
To fap
>>
>>94314735
More like to push Timm's OTP
>>
>>94314735
At least for Bruce Timm that is.
>>
Anyone else think Hamill did his monologues way too quickly?
>>
>>94314529
Bruce Timm just wanted to make his OTP canon
>>
>>94314757
Does anyone other than Timm like this pairing?
>>
I feel like they should've started with a lighthearted story where Batgirl stops the Joker for the actual comic adaptation to be more contrasting.
It's still butchery of the original story, but at least it'd be without that shitty OC villain.
>>
>>94314529
Ask Azzarello and Timm.
Or to quote the prior himself
>Wanna say that again? Pussy?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.