[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If heroes, say Superman or Captain America, were real, do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

If heroes, say Superman or Captain America, were real, do you think they would accept sponsorship deals ? Something like

>Hello Superman, this is the fuck that owns Pepsi. If you put up our logo on your cape in visible spot we will done 10 million dollars to charity every year

Or something like that. Do you think they would accept ? On one hand, you want to keep your costume respectable, a symbol to the people. On the other hand, if you go along with it charities will receive a lot of cash to help people.

>inb4 charity companies are scams
>>
No, heroes don't save people for money.
>>
>>94313923
You mean Tigger and Bunny?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170731-205644.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-205644.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>94313923
I wish superman crushed coal onto dimonds nowadays and crashed the fake inflated blood dimond money business
>>
>>94313975
What in the OP post suggested they're going to take cash for saving people ?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170731-205658.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-205658.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>94314081
>>
>>94313923
Ultimates would do that.
>>
>>94313923
I suppose so. Heroing isn't free, and unless you are ironman, batman or superman, you will eventually need some cash.
>>
Clearly depends on the hero. Their sense of ethics, and how much they need the money..
Flash? I bet 3/4 of them would.
Hal, and Guy? Yes. Probably not John or Kyle, and there's probably a rule against it with the blue guys anyways.
Booster Gold, Blue Beetle. Practicly the poster boys for this sort of thing.

WW Bats,Supeman, MM? No. Their knockoff chinese counterparts would.

Iron man? Hell yes. He's literaly a corporate spokesperson.
Cap? I could imagine him doing a Go Army ad.
Spiderman? Wants to sell out but can't.
FF. They have their own product lines I thought.
Bruce Hulk? Probably not. Money would go to a hulk unsmashing fund. Cho probably would.
Herc could probably be paid in beer.
Question: You must be joking.

>>94313975
The choice to save someone is completely separate from the choice to sell ad space.
>>
>>94313923

Didn't Booster Gold actually do this once?
>>
>>94314171
>Hal, and Guy? Yes. Probably not John or Kyle, and there's probably a rule against it with the blue guys anyways.
Considering that Green Lantern's "costume" is actually an uniform of the corp and the members need to travel to other planets I doubt they would modify them in such a way.
>>
>>94314028
I just found out recently that's an actual anime and not just a doujin. Is it any good?
>>
>>94313923
>If you change your name to Pepsiman, we'll double that offer.
>>
>>94314314
>Is it any good?

Pretty good, yeah. Tiger is an endearing sort.
>>
>>94314314
Depends how homoerotic you like it.
>>
>>94314171
I figured Cap would sponsor and rally behind Veterans affairs groups and campaigns in order to insure that they got care after serving their country more than actually plug the US army.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.