[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously guys, What is his end game? What is even his use anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Seriously guys, What is his end game? What is even his use anymore? Should they just retire his character and call it a day? Also Sideshow Bob/Simpsons characters discussion
>>
>>94298407
He's basically a smarter Gargamel/LordHater with a classier voice.
The common enough villain to be a trope, of a badguy who's original plan is long gone and is so focused on revenge he's long lost his original focus.

Luckily I like this type of villain.
>>
>>94298407
They should retire the show
>>
>>94298407
>Simpsons
>endgame
You can't have any "endgame" when you have to constantly make up new ideas to shit up new episodes.
>>
>>94298547
Yeah, but they don't seem be running out of ideas for him and are just running his character threw the gratter at this point. I doubt he is ever gonna be the type of villian that you just described judjeing by these new shit writers who can't even write a decent bob episode to save there lives.

Plus they are just turning him into Lisa's personal ass kisser (See: The man who grew to much.)
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (63KB, 768x637px)
IMG_0148.jpg
63KB, 768x637px
>>94298565
>Simpsons
>new ideas
>>
>>94298407
A shame they didn't make him make up with Krusty and redeem him.
>>
>>94299063
Why? That's not funny.
>>
>>94299082
That's heartwarming though
>>
>>94299131
Yeah but you'd write out sideshow Mel.
Not to mention you're assuming Kelsie Grammer wants to be stuck on as a more recurring character.
A role like that would mean more money but more time to not be away for other jobs.
>>
>>94299063
Sideshow Bob and Krusty did make up, though.

>Bob: We are good together, Krusty.

>Krusty: It makes me sad that you're getting the death penalty.

>Bob: Oh! Don't remind me.
>>
>>94299262
Which was pretty much retconned. The same not want to kill Bart anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.