[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doc Hammer & Jackson Publick insist on complete creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: venture-bros-billboard.png (661KB, 1280x388px) Image search: [Google]
venture-bros-billboard.png
661KB, 1280x388px
Doc Hammer & Jackson Publick insist on complete creative control
>Venture Bros grows from a cheaply animated internet flash looking one dimensional parody cartoon into a massive fleshed out universe and well-developed cast of characters and arguably one of the greatest animated series ever made in the West

Dan Harmon & Justin Roiland cut corners and outsource creative aspects of Rick & Morty
>Noticeable decline after the first season on track to get even worse

What's the lesson here?
>>
>>94295660
Take care of your own shit.
>>
>>94295660
>Rick & Morty

People still talk up and praise this shit so I guess that means people have shit taste?

In the meantime, we're getting a live action Valiant Universe starring Leto, when we SHOULD be getting a live action GO-TEAM VENTURE movie starring Justin Bieber as Hank Venture, Ansel Elgort as Dean Venture, Kathleen Turner as Doctor Girlfriend, John Waters as The Monarch, Steven Colbert as Henchmen 21 and Jon Stewart as Henchman 24, Zac Efron as Shore Leave, Channing Tatum as Pete White, Warwick Davis as Master Billy Quiz Boy, Vin Diesel as Sargent Hatred, Dinklage as Doctor Jonas Venture, Jr., and Daniel Radcliffe as Phantom Limb.
>>
>>94295660
You actually have the balls to call fucking Venture Brothers "one of the greatest animated series ever made in the West" when it's not even better than something like Tiny Toons or Chowder. Your opinion is invalid, but I know that there are a lot of Funko POP-swilling nerd casuals here who LOVE this shit so have fun insulting me I guess.
>>
Take years to make one season
>>
>>94295660
>Noticeable decline after the first season on track to get even worse
No.
>>
>>94296718
Yeah but the quality of the show has been incredibly consistent. I can't think of any show that is this great and has also been on the air for more than 10 years.
>>
What did you people SEE in Season 1 of Rick and Morty that supposedly declined so much? I like the series on the whole, but Season 1 was just as hit-and-miss as Season 2 and (so far) 3.
>>
>>94297424
People feel like they "discover" a series when they start during season 1. There's been a "decline" because the honeymoon can't last forever.
>>
>>94296673
Gross
>>
>>94295660
>one hired women which offended me so now
I'm going to say it's bad because I still haven't gotten over the fact that no woman wants me.
>>
>>94296724
He's right, you know.
>>
>>94297424
>What did you people SEE in Season 1 of Rick and Morty that supposedly declined so much?
novelty
cursing mad scientist grandpa was just an interesting premise
>>
>>94297381
It's been on the air for ten years because they take three years to make a fucking 8 episode season that does nothing but tease the NEXT 6 episode season.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.