[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pick a title and make your own Marvel Legacy story We keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: MARVEL-LEGACY-Story-Arcs[1].jpg (356KB, 1800x1165px) Image search: [Google]
MARVEL-LEGACY-Story-Arcs[1].jpg
356KB, 1800x1165px
ITT: Pick a title and make your own Marvel Legacy story

We keep talking about how shit this will be but what are some ideas that would truly bring a character's legacy back? Like reuniting the F4 or retconning OMD.

Basically Marvel Rebirth.
>>
>>94295225
>X-Men Blue
Beast is a decent fucking person with basic morals and ethics and a nice personality.
>>
>>94295273
>Beast is a decent fucking person with basic morals and ethics and a nice personality.
Never gonna happpen. Ever.
>>
>>94295299
Damn that 90s X-Men cartoon for making me like Beast.
>>
>>94295225
Nice spoiler for Black Bolt, you twats.
>>
>>94295225
>Fantastic three

Red dinosaur should count as a 4
>>
>>94295225
>Avengers

Someone recreated ulitmate universe.

>America
It was all a dream, and america was taking some drugs

>Weapon X
Wolverine hulk got the brain bits of bruce banner.
>>
>Return of the Purple Man
How is he a threat anymore? Cage's had nanites to clock his shit since Cage's Thunderbolts. I assume everyone else in Cage's family also has them.
>>
>Marvel THEN!
>>
>>94295225
>eight years later
I hope teen Annie isn't a shit. On the brightside interested see how they'll use Shine and Normie.
>>
>>94295225
>incredible hulk

Cho will be returning a rebirth version of shaar home. And shaar going think he is invading his home.

>thor

Jane foster will be ulitmate thor.
>>
>>94295225
>X-men Gold

>After witnessing the new generation rally to fight off a surprise Brood invasion and remembering her own past, Kitty Pryde realizes that the next generation of mutants they have been trying to protect are no longer children that need to be protected and using her experience leads them to protect a world that fears and hates them
>>
>>94295273
>>94295299
It's amazing just how much they managed to destroy his character in less than a decade.
>>
File: beast2.jpg (45KB, 630x471px) Image search: [Google]
beast2.jpg
45KB, 630x471px
>>94296791

It really hurts
>>
>Generation X
Kids have fun adventures

>Jessica Jones
just solves interesting mysteries

>Avengers
not written by Waid
>>
File: 1474872597169.jpg (192KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474872597169.jpg
192KB, 500x757px
>>94296801
He's going to appear in Uncanny Avengers with Wonder Man, he might get better again
>>
File: beast.jpg (16KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
16KB, 400x267px
>>94296808

Im broken to the point where I don't even care anymore honestly. I have plenty of comics and cartoons to read and reread. Marvel can basically stop existing for all I care.
>>
>>94295225
Wait what? are they doing the thing dc did with the numberings on action and detective but for the entire line?
>>
>>94296971
Yep.
>>
>>94296833
I'm getting there
>>
>>94295225
>Royals
Iso and Ahura run against each other for Attilan

>Black Bolt
BB finds an enemy he can go all out against

>iron fist
Bring back the immortal weapons and figure out if Pei is canon

>Secret warriors
drop moon girl expand the team with non inhumans
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.