[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl on the left is Jane Becker, she was the writer for tonight's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: female writer.png (801KB, 851x473px) Image search: [Google]
female writer.png
801KB, 851x473px
The girl on the left is Jane Becker, she was the writer for tonight's episode of Rick and Morty. Say something nice about her.
>>
I didn't watch it, I don't think it's a good show.
>>
>>94291249
There was a new ep of Rick and Morty?
>>
>>94291249
It was a good episode.
>>
no thanks
>>
why am I never informed when new episodes of my favorite shows come out?
>>
>>94291249
I did not watch it but she is physically attractive.

But what does that even mean on a cambodian fishing tutorial message board?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>94291355
Because we aren't responsible for you.
>>
It was alright. It felt like eleven minutes in she forgot this was supposed to be a comedy and instead of rewriting the script she decided to focus the second eleven minutes on pure comedy. Granted the second half comedy was great, but you know, 50% ain't an A+ either.
>>
>>94291392
I never said you were
its just that I always find out about new episodes coming out at the worst possible times
>>
>>94291249

Jane,

I no longer need to stay up late on Sunday nights.

Thanks.
>>
>woman writing the show
>first 5 minutes of the episode summer spits alcohol onto a running car engine
>car goes faster instead of breaking down.
As someone with a basic knowledge of cars, this made me cringe. Worst part is it seems like her goal was to make summer seem like a strong female charachter, but her actions will only reinforce the idea that women don't know shit about cars.

Other than this part, which bothers me more than it should, I think it was ok. It should've had more Jerry in it though.
>>
>>94291863
You must have hated Mad Maxx then because its stolen directly from that movie
>>
File: happ.png (144KB, 328x361px) Image search: [Google]
happ.png
144KB, 328x361px
the ep was ahight
i hope for better ones in the future
>>
>>94291931
Never watched it. I don't want to now because seeing something like that again will mean I lose more brain cells than I already have from watching it once.
>>
>>94291863
It's a Mad Max reference you doofus
>>
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams

>Dan Harmon going on and on about the philosophical whatever of Rick and Morty

fuck this
>>
>>94291249

Your episode was shit and y'all got big ears
>>
>>94292173
>How can a show THIS SMART be this stupid XD!
>Reddit and Meme is the SMARTEST SHOW EVER guise, it's a master peace!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.