[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could The Flash in theory summon infinite time remnants to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bamqmezu89lxwvfc2nyq.jpg (91KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
bamqmezu89lxwvfc2nyq.jpg
91KB, 620x470px
Could The Flash in theory summon infinite time remnants to do infinite Infinite Mass Punches?
>>
>>94288168
Only if he can run fast enough.
>>
>>94288168
But then the universe would blow up
>>
>>94288193
So that's a yes?

>>94288199
Go back in time to restore the universe
>>
That assumes that there's no upper limit to Flash's speed, which as far as I know hasn't been determined.
>>
Probably. You can pretty much write Flash to do whatever you want, slap Speedforce on it, and people with use it as arguments in power level battles for decades to come.
>>
>>94288250
If they fucked up and allowed Barry to activate his Infinite IMP, could anyone in theory beat him besides The Presence?
>>
>>94288168

>Gustin is trying to get COIE going

>Welling back up in this bitch
>>
>>94288307
I don't understand what you're saying, can you educate me please?
>>
>>94288533

Gustin is doing promo for new season already after sdcc and basically he made reference to crisis of infinite earths and well Welling was 'A' superman, The Flash loves bringing actors from previous DC shows back..

Erica durance is now on Supergirl etc.
>>
>>94288851
As whom?
>>
>>94288168
I guess

Reverse Flash had an army of himself
>>
>>94289970
Where was this?
>>
But then he would use too much of the speedforce and be torn apart, his soul forever powering the speedforce, dummy.
>>
>>94290232
legends of tomorrow
>>
>>94291706
Thanks, downloading this shit.
>>
>>94288851

It would be amazing to have Smallville Superman, but experianced due to Welling's age, but I really doubt they would give us that. For a start, it would make people go back and rewatch the later seasons of Smallville rather than next weeks filler episode of the Flash where a mugger manages to punch Barry out.
>>
>>94288851

I didn't watch beyond the first few episodes of Season 3 as Savitar bored the fuck out of me, and I don't think Season 2 really gripped me. The only things I've tuned in for as crossovers and Reverse Flash appearances.

But if they give me Superman, I might actually watch the entire season. Okay, I'll watch the episodes he's in.
>>
>>94289970
LEGION

OF

Z O O M
>>
>>94289916
chick who was playing Kara's Kryptonian mom and aunt is stuck on Broadway so Durance is replacing her as Kara's mom/aunt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.