[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Accept Jesus Christ as your savior and I won't tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: chick-lisa-cover.jpg (19KB, 390x214px) Image search: [Google]
chick-lisa-cover.jpg
19KB, 390x214px
>Accept Jesus Christ as your savior and I won't tell the authorities you sexually abused your daughter.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK WAS JACK CHICK THINKING?!
>>
>>94287578
He wasn't a very good person.
>>
Lisa and Clarissa Death Battle when?
>>
Reminder Chick es Clarissa's Dad
>>
File: OOTD_image.jpg (177KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
OOTD_image.jpg
177KB, 1050x1050px
>>94287578
He was thinking "IN-DOC-TRI-NATE!"
>>
Jack Chick wasn't exactly a good person. He was "religious", but he wasn't good.
>>
File: 0041_01[1].gif (11KB, 230x138px) Image search: [Google]
0041_01[1].gif
11KB, 230x138px
>>94287578
>>94287840
To be fair, in the Chickverse, it all makes sense. Morals don't matter in it, just your conversion status when you die.
>>
>>94287886
I blame the "Once Saved Always Saved" doctrine. He even went back and re-edited one of his better tracts to fit that idea.

http://www.fmh-child.org/4Brothers/4Brothers.html
>>
>>94287578
Christian pedophiles.

Pretty much every religion is full of kidfuckers and kidfucker enablers. It makes me laugh when the jesus-freaks here talk about "pedo muslims" as if they're any fucking different. Here in America, we put our childfucking people of faith on TV!
>>
>>94288365
I hate that he edited them instead of redoing them. He somehow managed to make an even weaker argument against evolution by editing the tract about it.
>>
>>94288406
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-child-marriage-united-states-20170211-story.html

Various Christian religious lobbying groups have been the #1 opposition to anti-child-bride laws in the United States. There was some research done at the federal level to see about passing a law there to prevent it and there was so much opposition from said groups that it got dropped before it ever even began the formal process.
>>
>>94288778
it is really refreshing just for once to see some agreement on unpopular shit i agree with. Usually all the unpopular shit disagrees with all the other unpopular shit
>>
File: sticky.png (8KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
sticky.png
8KB, 367x367px
Woah, are you telling me Jack Chick wasn't a very good person?
Who'd a thunk?
>>
>>94288406
No. You need to see things from his perspective not your own. Jack Chick believed that life was a test, you either accept Jesus and get to live forever or you DON'T and you burn in hell forever.

Being in heaven where they can talk to god about the kiddy diddling is preferable to them being tortured forever.

Does this make sense? From his perspective he's doing the most logical and compassionate thing
>>
>>94289554
You're right, but you can say the same thing about a lot of people who have done far worse.
>>
File: tumblr_nh2d50R0iG1rkes7uo1_1280.png (337KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh2d50R0iG1rkes7uo1_1280.png
337KB, 1280x1656px
>>94287578
>>94289044
And I thought Dingaling was being creative before when he made the sequel to his Yume Nikki style abuse simulator into an action RPG, but to have really started through a Jack Chick story? Now that's wild.
>>
>>94287764

I would argue Lisa is tougher considering she somehow survived a facial mutilation for an indeterminate amount of time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.