[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all the revivals happening, should a Bobby's World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

With all the revivals happening, should a Bobby's World reboot happen or should it stay a dead franchise? The reason I ask this is because it was the 2nd longest running show on Fox Kids
>>
>>94286041
The only way a reboot for this show works is with the original cast and writers.
Or else it just gets cal arts'd and nothing to show for it.
>>
>>94286041
I've been getting strangely nostalgic for this show lately (could be from seeing Howie Mandel on America's Got Talent), so I'd be down for this.
>>
>>94286041
Bring back The Tick cartoon instead.
>>
>>94286041
Mandel has been talking about it for ages. There's been a little flash stuff here and there.
>>
>>94287806
live action tick reboot coming to amazon prime later this month, so there's hope
>>
It could work.... though sadly they'd need to find a replacement VA for Uncle Ted. :(
>>
>>94290441
Tino Insanto died?
>>
>>94291025
er, insana
holy shit, he did. Wow, he JUST did. that... that is awful. he was my childhood's replacement John Candy. He was even in Spaceballs the animated series.
if replacement john candy is dead, who will replace him?

FUCK, June foray died??? why didn't /co/ tell me??
>>
>>94286041
Isn't Howie Mandell legit bugfuck crazy though?
>>
>>94291089
no more than Marc Summers
>>
>>94286041
I'd be down for that, but I'd rather have a Mighty Max reboot. Or maybe a Pirates of Darkwater with a satisfying ending.
>>
>>94292313
with tony jay dead? not bloody likely. Sucks because we need Mighty Max today more than ever. the way it could be any genre and you never knew what you were gonna get.. very Doctor Who that way.

as for P of D water, considering cities of gold got a continuation picking right up where the old show left off.. that is totally possible, and I would welcome it. It was always a little dry (ironically) for me, but good stuff.
>>
File: bobbysworld.jpg (62KB, 703x379px) Image search: [Google]
bobbysworld.jpg
62KB, 703x379px
It was in the works once, complete with bald Howie.
>>
File: 1452056482955.png (1MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452056482955.png
1MB, 750x750px
>>
>>94292799
I... do not hate this.

but you can't make new versions of 90s teen kelly and derek without letting Howie keep his glorious 90s mullet
>>
>The guy that drew Angry Beavers drew the designs for this show too
ohh yeah you can see it
>>
>>94291089
Yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8j7p3ZXcE
>>
>>94291063
>why didn't /co/ tell me??
Because you can't be bothered to visit this place enough. Alternatively, you're one of those shitheads who doesn't look at stickies when they are about, because June's death thread was a sticky for a little bit.
>>
REMEMBER BOBBY'S WORLD?
>>
>>94294387
IT WAS A GOOD SHOW!
>>
>>94294373
I just looked at the date, that was a couple days when I was busy as fuck. Bad timing, man. I guess it's for the best I didnt wallow, though. Sometimes you've gotta sit shiva but other times it's better to just accept that she was fucking 99
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.