[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With IDW taking Sonic's license, HOW would you do a IDW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

With IDW taking Sonic's license, HOW would you do a IDW TMNT and Sonic crossover? What would it be about? And just in case in needs to be cleared the crossover involves the good TMNT the ones who are reincarnated, fight Old Hob, etc.
>>
>>94274103
Al least it`d be better than a crossover with the horses.
>>
>>94274103
Sonic would crossover better with the nick comic honestly.

That being said, it would probably end up having Eggman team up with the krang and using mutagen. It'd be a mashup Sonic and friends/TMNT/Mutanimals book complete with Eggman style mousers.
>>
>>94274103
Did they bother with a crossover when Archie had their own Ninja Turtles run?
>>
>>94275863
The horses can only afford to stay in their equine world.
>>
>>94278446
Nah, just a couple references early on in the Sonic comics.

It's pretty cool how these two properties happen to fall under the same roof for a second time though.

(A 3rd time even if you count 4kids TMNT and Sonic X dub)
>>
>>94279674
4Kids nostalgia has been real irony, eh?
>>
>>94280952
I never really minded 4kids. The only show they really shat the bed on was One Piece.
>>
>>94281029
yeah but they butchered a bunch of other shows with edits and censoring.
like there should be no reason why you had to cut shit out of a sonic cartoon.
>>
>>94281144
What other shows? Besides Sonic X.
>>
>>94282289
People could argue Yu-Gi-Oh but that show was already such a pile of garbage I highly doubt buzzsaws and guns would make it better.
>>
>>94282289
One Piece obviously, i mean almost any shounen show they got their hands on was altered and chopped up. i mean there was removing of anything that might be perceived as sexual from legit things like overtly sexual costumes to the most mundane things like cleavage. violence was neutered regardless of its intended impact. and there was the rather incessant Americanization of everything they touched
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.