[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Marvel ever introduce a new alternate universe or will they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 544ed7faa4966.jpg (252KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
544ed7faa4966.jpg
252KB, 940x529px
Will Marvel ever introduce a new alternate universe or will they just continue replacing heroes with minorities instead?
>>
File: 1501282241164.gif (1MB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
1501282241164.gif
1MB, 400x314px
>>94272116
marvel should introduce an alternate universe where i give a fuck what you think
>>
File: Sweet Jesus!.jpg (33KB, 192x460px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Jesus!.jpg
33KB, 192x460px
Imagine a Marvel alt-universe without white people. It would be beautiful.
>>
>>94272144
You are about to set off the /pol/tards with that bait sir. Better hope this thread is pruned before church is out and they are over their natty ice hang overs.
>>
*le blatant race baiting comment*
>>
>>94272181
Wouldn't it be interesting though if they started a new line with heroes in the modern day akin to how Ultimate grounded it's characters in the early 2000s? I'd like to see that if they keep the political shit out of the way.
>>
>>94272252
>I'd like to see that if they keep the political shit out of the way.
I don't think Marvel's capable of that any more.
>>
What is Spider-Gwen's universe?
>>
>>94272116
eventually they'll realize their former core audience are nearly all dead and have one last super-vanilla cheesecake push to milk you cunts dry before you expire

but we're talking a mini that'll sell maybe 10,000 copies/issue and will explicitly be sited in an au after all the preorders are received
>>
File: be_mad.png (190KB, 450x300px)
be_mad.png
190KB, 450x300px
>>94272252
While comics have always toyed with social change as well as politics, in one shape of form, I would not care about an alternative universe without white people. If skin color matters to someone for a character to be interesting, or a story to be well done, well those faggots need to grow up. Hell make an alternative universe full of women or full of faggots. As long as it is a good story sane and rational people would not care.
>>
>>94272252
>Ultimate grounded it's characters in the early 2000s

yeah i remember back in the early 2000s when i was a ww2 european theater veteran who had no respect for the french for no good reason, fucked my sister and ate a woman alive

good times
>>
>>94272343
You mean that's not normal?
>>
>>94272322
>Nearly all dead
But I'm barely old enough to drink and I want classic Marvel back
>>
>>94272947
>a nostalgiafag without nostalgia

pathetic
>>
>>94273478
I can like Steve Rogers and Thor Odinson without being as old as their comics.
>>
File: earth-8311.jpg (52KB, 261x400px)
earth-8311.jpg
52KB, 261x400px
>>94272144
There already is one
>>
>>94272144
That is what the Ultimate Universe was becoming. Even made the Ultimates the minority team. It was a perfect containment universe. Then they killed it.
>>
>>94272144
>Imagine a Marvel alt-universe without white people

The heroes in that universe sure wouldn't have any problems finding crimes to stop.
>>
>>94275128
Hell, all of Europe became a crater including Eastern Europe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.