[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody tell me who the fuck this logo belongs to? It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

Can somebody tell me who the fuck this logo belongs to? It was in a pile of dc comic pins alongside a green lantern pin and an aquaman pin, among other heroes. Before you say it, no its not cyborg. Who tf is it?
>>
File: images (12).jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>he hasn't read CogWheel
>>
File: cyborg.png (1MB, 670x704px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.png
1MB, 670x704px
>>94269469
I'm going to apply Hanlon's razor here.

Its Cyborg. That is the logo for him DC is pushing these days.
>>
Gizmonics Institute?
>>
It's the end of Cyborg's penis.
>>
>>94269533
Will it be Mike or Joel in DC?
>>
It is Cyborg.
It was given out at SDCC as promotion for the JL movie, along with - as far as I can tell - an Aquaman pin
>>
>>94269469
>Before you say it, no its not cyborg.
>>
File: Laughing Amazon.png (990KB, 708x908px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Amazon.png
990KB, 708x908px
>>94269469
>Before you say it, no its not cyborg.
Good job trying to make him more recognizable to the public, DC!
>>
>>94269469
>Before you say it, no its not cyborg
S U M M E R C H I L D
U
M
M
E
R
C
H
I
L
D
>>
File: cyborg_logo.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg_logo.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
That rectangular Cyborg logo is way better than the DCEU Cyborg logo.
Look, I edited the latter to include gear teeth, and we can all agree it has more personality.
>>
>>94272045
Still looks too close to Brother Eye.
>>
File: Digivolutions.gif (3MB, 4650x2615px) Image search: [Google]
Digivolutions.gif
3MB, 4650x2615px
>>94269469
A logo that identifies Metal Empire kind Digimons
>>
>>94272062
My exact thought. No joke, if you told me that was for OMAC I'd believe you

The main problem with Cyborg's logo is that his design does not lend itself to one. He isn't a traditional superhero in his origin and doesn't have the same type of emblem Superman or Green Lantern have. Making it a giant square with a cog design forming a C does not blend well as the square logo makes it feel... unheroic for lack of a better term when on its own. On his suit, I think it fits rather well but that's only because it has the benefit of being surrounded by very solid pieces of silver so the red stands out. A more circular design would fit him better as a stand-alone logo, but then you have to be very careful to make sure it doesn't come off like it would be better suited for Brother Eye
>>
File: cyborg design.png (7KB, 421x343px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg design.png
7KB, 421x343px
>>94272045
Pardon the shitty mspaint quality, but I think he biggest detractor from the current design is the overuse of red and the placement of the gears on the interior. Not saying I'm better than people who do this shit professionally as the actual pic is obviously better looking than what I made, but at a com positional standpoint there are some serious flaws with their design
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.