[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Home Movies complete series coming to DVD >not getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: coach.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
coach.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
>Home Movies complete series coming to DVD
>not getting it, but happy that people remember this classic

Also, tfw you grew up to be Coach McGuirk. That episode where he buys the flea market swords is me now.
>>
>>94250328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AcTLAe4kk
>>
What do you mean anon? The complete series was released on dvd awhile ago. Are they doing another set?
>>
>>94250353
They're doing a full-series set.
>>
>>94250328
i miss this show dude
>>
This show was so fucking slow.
>>
>>94250328
The whole series in one set?
>>
>>94250328
>Spaghetti time
>>
>New York Times?
>New York TIMES!?
>You think you're better than us?
>Us?
>US!
>U.S!
>U.S.A!
>No way!
>>
>>94250328
PLAY THE MUSIC!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ueVuvS8zBY
>>
>>94250328
So you're eating a lot of Italian then?
>>
It does have extras n stuff but I'll probably just watch it on Hulu.
It's free on the Shout Factory TV site/app too (along with lots of MST3K)
>>
>Look, Brendan, I know you blame your father for a lot of things and maybe it is all his fault... there you have it.
>>
>>94250328
Does it have any extras? Besides the ones on the individual seasons I bought a decade ago?
>>
Well like this morning I poured orange juice in my cereal. I wasn't thinking I just grabbed it pored it, I was half asleep. Then I realized I love it. It's a great mix. Then I realize It's the corporations and the advertisers that prevent us from doing stuff like this. they program us to think one way: milk-cereal. Then you realize orange juice-cereal is fine, it all goes in the same place. You know the old saying.
>>
>>94254560
I think it's the same - just different smaller box, cheaper price and no CD
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Home-Movies-The-Complete-Series/23104
>>
>>94252597
Comfy
>>
The summer camp episode is the best episode.

>You gotta trust us, Mom, you might wanna get the car started right now and leave it running - we're about to make some major enemies here.
>>
>>94257084
That shit was gold, I loved the "overdogs" thing too.
>>
>>94250328
Is it a real sword or a fake sword? Cause I have a dutch cutlass
>>
>>94250328
Is there anywhere I can watch this online?
>>
>>94257455
Hulu or kimcartoon
>>
>>94257455

YouTube.
>>
>>94257634
cuz people like watching slightly slowed down/sped up, slightly higher pitched versions
>>
File: paula.jpg (23KB, 461x421px) Image search: [Google]
paula.jpg
23KB, 461x421px
paula's original VA molested little girls
>>
>>94257697
Did she really though?
She's still on the radio every week
>>
>>94250328
It's time to pay the price.
>>94257697
Details?
>>
>dvd
>not blu-ray
Fucking really?
>>
File: rapist.jpg (326KB, 1544x690px) Image search: [Google]
rapist.jpg
326KB, 1544x690px
>>94257731
and lena dunham is still on tv
whats your point
>>
>>94257697

Vince McMahon molested one of his relatives, and he's a goddamned multimillionaire. What's your point?
>>
>>94257746
>>94257861
Again--details, please?
>>
>>94257922
Literally just google Paula Poundstone and read her god damn wiki.
>>
>>94257937
ok, ok...I didn't even know she was her original VA
>>
>>94258048
Could have googled that too.
>>
>>94257848
No wonder they replaced her with Felicia Day
>>
>>94258106
>replacing one shitty liberal comic with a marginally less shitty liberal comic
What else is new
>>
>>94257455
Shout Factory TV is legit and free
>>
>>94250328
>>94250390
But there was already a full series set.

https://www.amazon.com/Home-Movies-Anniversary-Limited-Deluxe/dp/B001D2WUCK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1501380563&sr=8-5&keywords=home+movies
>>
>>94258199
Look how much it costs
You have to reissue out of print stuff nowadays or else it becomes inaccessible to the average person because bots jack up the prices
>>
>>94258199

The new one will be cheaper and lack all the "anniversary edition" add-ons.
>>
>>94250328

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I never found home movies funny.
>>
>>94258272
When I was a teen getting into adult cartoons I thought it was very mildly amusing but unable to keep my interest.
Then Bob's Burgers came out and I became a fan, have seen every episode multiple times and all that.
So now when I go back to it I see a lot of the same DNA as that more polished show and it makes it more accessible because I'm familiar with the sense of humor.
Still not a favorite but it's very good for the right mood
>>
>>94258237
>>94258239
Its sixty fucking dollars. That's hardly much cheaper and a fucking joke of a price for a cartoon that's over a decade old and only have four season.
I could buy four seasons of the good Simpsons for less than that.
>>
>>94258645

Then go do that and let those who want to buy the new Home Movies set do that. Who the fuck are you to whine about the purchasing decisions of others?
>>
>>94258645
$41.14 on amazon dude
Not as cheap as their Nicktoons sets but you can watch the contents of those on Hulu, there's a ton of special features on here you can't stream
>>
>>94258645
no anon

no, it is you who is the fag, here
>>
Swords are not cutlery!
>>
>>94258199

I paid $60 for that set, best cartoon purchase I've ever made.
>>
I genuinely think Home Movies is the funniest & most underrated cartoon of all time. I've never laughed out loud like I have when watching Home Movies. Just watched it all recently.

This and Venture Bros are my favorite cartoons of all time.
>>
For those of you who don't know, every episode is on the Adult Swim website for free.
>>
>>94260116
>based venture
>comfy home movies
My fuckin nigga
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.