[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what would've happened if Ed and Eddy had actually died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Double D quicksand.png (188KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Double D quicksand.png
188KB, 500x279px
So what would've happened if Ed and Eddy had actually died in quicksand here?

>Double D goes back to the Culdesac
>kids eventually find him, about to beat him up
>they realize and begin to wonder where the other dorks are
>Double D tears up and starts to sob and cry at the mere mention of them
>at first the kids think they just had a spat or something
>Double D then just goes back home to sulk
>the next day the kids begin to realize neither Ed nor Eddy or in the Culdesac
>>
>>94246047
Stop
>>
>>94246047
Keep going
>>
>>94246047
it wasn't quicksand, though
>>
>>94246226
well if it HAD been you fucking idiot.
>>
>>94246047
>the next day
>the parents of the two get worried and contact Double D's home to get ahold of him or possibly his parents
>Double D, wrought with grief explains everything and details where the event took place
>911 is called to get police to the area
>all they find are the now suffocated, sand covered corpses
>word gets around from the adults and eventually the kids find out from eavesdropping in on phone conversations the gruesome details and finally realize why Double D was alone that day.
>>
Whenever I watch Pokemon, I like to imagine what would happen if this was the time Team Rocket actually succeeded. The idea of Ash never seeing Pikachu again because it was stolen while he was helping a wild Mareep amuses me more than it should.
>>
>Eddy's mother tearfully calls up his brother
>he is initially and briefly legitimately shocked
>he then feigns sorrow and sobs, phoning it up for his mom.
>quickly tells her he needs to be alone to grief on his own
>slams the phone down and complains how he nearly missed his show
>makes a wisecrack at his deceased little brother's accident, saddened that he won't be able to "mess around" with him anymore.
>>
>>94246426
>saddened that he won't be able to "mess around" with him anymore.
are you implying molestation or just normal abuse?
>>
OP, are you just using this as an excuse to write some fanfiction?

If so, don't forget to include the pity sex between Edd and Marie.
>>
>>94246458
abuse.
>>
>>94246499
no thats about it.

though considering ME....it would be statutory rape. Edd is in a vulnerable state and just lets it happen, while marie THINKS she is helping him but is really just making things worse in the long run.
>>
>>94246047

>Double D goes back to the cul de sac
>Double D makes his way in to his under ground room
>Double D then goes deeper in to the true working of the cul de sac
>Double D is is revealed as a true demon
>we all knew it in a hearts as he was the lest human out of the kids.
>Double D then preform a ritual he has done countless times in the hundreds of years he has been here
> The cul de sac falls in to a slumber
>Double D then begins his task
>Double D takes account of everything and puts it in its place
>It takes years
>His last task is digging up the bodies of Ed and Eddy
>Double D then takes a blood from everyone in the cul de sac
>As life returns to Ed and Eddy the cul de sac awakes from its slumber
>Endless Summer Starts Anew
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.