[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[QUOTE] I want a game that's challenging. A game you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: PowerMad090.jpg (30KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
PowerMad090.jpg
30KB, 634x480px
[QUOTE] I want a game that's challenging. A game you can't wish yourself out of. [/QUOTE]
>>
>>94233998
Let the The Hunger Games begin
>>
>>94233998
Then just wish the game was super easy, that you had cheat codes, or wouldn't die for respect upon losing. Any of those would've worked.
>>
>>94233998
How about just not using your wand then you fucking bitch?
>>
>>94234347
>wishing yourself out like a casual
Timmy plays the hardest difficulty at all times
>>
>>94234347
This is why I thought Chloe could have been a good idea. Timmy is always ordering the most asinine self serving wishes so to have a counter to that could have been interesting.

It could have lampshaded the entire series. How do overly altruistic wishes go wrong? Maybe even righteous wishes are a little self serving in their own right?

The concept had potential.
>>
>I wish that my fairies were invisible to everyone but me and that no one ever questions why I talk to myself.

How many problems would that solve in universe?
>>
>>94234431
>Implying that's not exactly why other people with fairies tend not to have this problem
Timmy is just a retard
>>
>>94233998
Why don't fairies appear to help starving children in Africa or children who are being raped and abused? How is someone like Timmy worse off than they are?
>>
>>94234514
How many of those kids do we see in universe?
>>
>>94234514
I think the show was heavily implying Timmy was abused. The original concept was that Timmy's mom and dad were constantly neglecting him to go do fun stuff while Vicky beat the living shit out of him all night.

It's rated Y7 so it was presented in a lighthearted fashion but I think that was the gist.
>>
>>94233998
So, you mean real life?
>>
>>94234184
>Challenging.
>Needing easy mode or cheat codes.

I'll bet you're the type of faggot that complains about all types of shit on /v/.
>>
>>94234514
Fairies are a response to misery, not objective necessity. Those African kids may have objectively worse lives by a clear margin, but they're also probably much more ignorant to just how high the quality of life is elsewhere in the world, and not to mention are likely extremely desensitized to that shit they survive through anyways.

Timmy, on the other hand, lives at the crossroads between an expected norm of a happy, well-adjusted middle class childhood, and his own personal reality of abject abuse and neglect.
>>
>>94234591
Chester McBadbat.
>>
>>94234484
Actually it's been stated Timmy has one of the longest runs of having fairies in the world. If anything Timmy is the LEAST retarded one.
>>
>>94234514
There was an episode with fairies being assigned to monkeys and Cosmo kept giving his monkey bananas because nobody knew what the monkey wanted
I guess it's a similar situation
>>
>>94234999
>episode
Movie
>>
>>94234421
>How do overly altruistic wishes go wrong?

They showed that with Chester. Almost all of his wishes for others went wrong.
>>
>>94234514
Do we ever see starving African kids? I'd imagine that we wouldn't, since this is a kids show. But I'd imagine fairies might have fixed up their lives already, and we just don't know about it.
>>
>>94234790
not that dude but I love to beat a game first then go back with cheats and fuck around.
Do games even have cheat codes anymore? Gameshark and Action Replay are dead.
I feel like that layer of fun is gone.
>>
>>94235089
Those movies where just long episodes anon
>>
>>94235414
I think mods took the place of Game Shark.
>>
>>94234514
The problem with your statement is that it falls under the Fallacy of Relative Privation—commonly known as the Not as Bad as Fallacy. Wikipedia describes it as " dismissing an argument or complaint due to the existence of more important problems in the world, regardless of whether those problems bear relevance to the initial argument."

Are kids in more painful situations than Timmy? Yes. Does that somehow negate the abuse from his babysitter and neglect from his parents? No. Now Fairly Odd Parents never really expanded upon why someone does or doesn't get a fairy. Timmy's friend Chester obviously lived below the poverty line. This being said, Timmy's Fairies are obviously justly bestowed to him.
>>
>>94234790
That anon, I literally live for a good challenge. Heck, I even do self imposed challenges quite frequently.(most of which tend to be admittedly idiotic in how much more difficult they make the game, like refusing to use one of the games core mechanics)

But this isn't me we're talking about, this is Timmy and his game that his ignorant friends could very easily die for real in if he doesn't do something. Also I don't go to /v/.
>>
File: 1501226071243.jpg (333KB, 754x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1501226071243.jpg
333KB, 754x1598px
>>94234514
Because niggers are so terrible even with overpowering magic they'd still manage to fuck up their country.
>>
>>94236011
That's because most episodes portray Chester as being happy despite poverty, he even likes eating out of the garbage.
>>
>>94234995
50 years is pretty impressive.
>>
>>94234514
It's a goddamn cartoon, you're supposed to watch and laugh at plot and humor.
>>
>>94235414
>Do games even have cheat codes anymore?
Yeah, but they call it DLC now.
>>
>>94236664
I'm glad you jumped on the chance to shit on black people, fellow /pol/tard.
>>
Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner
He been wishing for a burner
To kill everybody walking
He knows that his soul's in a furnace
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.