[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm retarded and have no idea what's going on with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So I'm retarded and have no idea what's going on with the war of jokes and riddles, can someone explain what's happening
>>
>>94223130
The story is a flashback. I think it takes place shortly after Zero Year. Joker is having a personal crisis and Riddler is being an edgelord.

Now they're at war with eachother and Batman is eventually gonna do something fucked up that will have ramifications in the present day.
>>
>>94223130
>Joker decided to kill Batman because it's not funny how he keep losing to him
>Riddler escaped prison and told the joker that they should team up and kill Batman together because he isn't funny anymore
>Joker thought the idea wasn’t funny and shot the Riddler
>Riddler became edgy after he survived the shooting and decided to start a war against the joker to avenge himself
>both started recurring members of the rouge gallery
>Gotham went into a chaos (like always)
>and apparently, Batman did something "very awful" to end this war which will be revealed at the end of this arc
>>
>>94223485
I think what i missed was how the other villians got involved
>>
>>94223485
Is this literally Marvel's Civil War but done with Batman's rogues gallery? Because I can get behind that.
>>
I really hate how out of character/edgey Nigma is being in this arc. About the only good thing to come from it is Kite Man Hell yeah....
>>
File: P00020.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
P00020.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>94223654
Never forget
>>
>>94223766
3 Jokers, 3 Riddlers?
>>
I wish it wasn't a flashback
>>
>>94223485
This sounds like absolute dogshit. Thank fuck Superman and Supersons aren't this bad. Not that I keep up with rebirth anyway
>>
File: riddle rules.jpg (162KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
riddle rules.jpg
162KB, 465x700px
>>94223654
>>
>>94223632
It was better when Johns did it in Flash (Rogue War)
>>
>>94225779
Superman and Supersons are way worse, they're not bad, they're just bland
>>
>>94226177
And this is pure edge that's been told a hundred times. What's your point? I'd take comfy over this any day.
>>
>>94225950
Gaiman wrote Riddler out of character
>>
>>94226227
>pure edge
Its not.
Christ, why the fuck does someone dying = edgy these days. The word has lost all meaning, being edgy is context sensitive.

Someone dying in a detective story is not edgy.
Someone dying in a war is not edgy.
Joker going to 69 Dickson Street to try and get his groove back is not edgy.
Okay, the riddler question mark thing was edgy, I'll give people that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.