[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Disney made a sequel to Big Hero 6, would they bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1026.png (240KB, 329x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.png
240KB, 329x803px
If Disney made a sequel to Big Hero 6, would they bring back T J Miller as Fred?
>>
Why wouldn't they?
>>
Big Hero 6 2?
...Heh, imagine the 9th film...
>>
>>94208375
No, no, we'll just call it Big Hero 7 and use the opportunity to add a new character.
>>
Not after that racist rant.
>>
>>94208290
Nah, they got a different VA for the upcoming cartoon.
>>
Why didn't they bring him back for the cartoon series? He's always doing animated series voice work. I like his stoner-bro type voice.
>>
>>94209403
Due to controversy most likely. They got everyone else back, even Stan Lee.
>>
>>94209444
I think they replaced Wasabi.
>>
>>94209618
They got Khary Payton, literally the next best thing if they couldn't get Wayans.
>>
>>94209444
What controversy
>>
>>94209917
he was overheard smack talking Skub
>>
>>94209444
I doubt the casting process was done like a few months ago.

Miller believes he's a big shot now and didn't want to commit.

Eh...well the less I hear of him, the better.

Now if only everyone would stop casting Patton Oswalt in every show I like
>>
>>94210156
That sick motherfucker.
>>
>>94210156
>Being Pro Skub

I bet you would also love to eat shit freshly pushed out of an elephant's asshole.
>>
Miller's so fucking weird because he's a shitbag but he seems to be extremely invested and into every single thing he's in. I dunno how I feel about him.
>>
>>94210156
Who the hell is Skub?
>>
>>94208320
>How much did you donate to her campaign, you Hollywood Elites.
>How much did you give Hilary Clinton
>Emoji movie will push progressive values and go after Drumpf
Said the donation thing to Mike Judge and the cast of Silicon Valley, a few are on work visas and legally can't. He also thinks children don't deserve happiness and has a problems with the arteries in his brain.
>>
>>94209917
Miller left Silicon Valley recently saying it was getting stale and he wanted to try other projects, essentially leaving and dissing a hit show when his next project coming out is the emoji movie. There's also speculation he was fired for badgering his co-workers about their politics in addition to him generally going nuts and getting arrested for assault after the election
>>
>>94210588
>saying it was getting stale
He's not wrong, especially after this season, but everything else sounds completely insane.
>>
>>94210636
The assault on the cab driver did happen though.
>>
>>94210482
>He also thinks children don't deserve happiness
They don't
>>
>>94210636
I agree but you don't bite the hand that feeds you. You give a BS excuse that and leave while you can, not burning bridges on your way out. Now other producers and people in Hollywood will be more hesitant to hire him fearing he'll trash their stuff when hes done
>>
>>94210820
No you again
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.