[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>havr a girl who looks exactly like Gwen Stacy in a Spider-man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>havr a girl who looks exactly like Gwen Stacy in a Spider-man move
>cast her as Betty Brant

This is the most offensive casting for me. MJ and Liz I could at least sort of understand as pandering to the SJWs and minorities, but what the fuck were they thinking with this? It literally makes no sense.
>>
>>94200506
>offensive
What's it like being Chris-Chan level autistic?
>>
>>94200542
Pretty good.
>>
They're not using Gwen anyway, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>94200629
Saving Gwen for miles once Peter dies in the upcoming movie
>>
>>94200703
That would be the ultimate cucking.
>>
>>94200506
the complaints over Homecoming have officially reached full retard at this point
>>
>>94201254
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
>MUH ROTTEN TOMATOES REVIEWS SAY ITS DA BES
>>
Gwen stacy will probley a Indian girl or a Muslim girls who wears a hijab
>>
>>94200506
>as pandering to the SJWs and minorities
How DARE they have brown people in New York!

They kept the fucking hero and villain white, why do you care that the lackeys got repainted which just makes the location feel accurate?
>>
File: 1419392301873.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1419392301873.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>Watching Spider Man movies
>>
File: 18m42samm94j7jpg.jpg (267KB, 800x1252px) Image search: [Google]
18m42samm94j7jpg.jpg
267KB, 800x1252px
To be fair, would you want to see this girl getting pounded by Stormin' Norman?
>>
>>94201377
He said he didn't really care ecause he knows there are basketball americans and shit who watch this shit you fucking numbskull.
>>
>>94200506
>pandering to the SJWs and minorities
Fuck off you idiotic cunt. If the world scares you with all it's people who aren't JUST LIKE YOU (a fucking insipid fat white nerd) then do us all a favor and leave it.
>>
>>94200506
If they had Gwen in the movie you'd see nothing but more people asking over and over again WHEN R THEY GONNA KILL GWEN STACY, GWEN STACY, WE GOTTA DO DEATH OF GWEN STACY AGAIN, GUYS DID YOU KNOW GWEN STACY DIES
>>
>>94202130
Considering those people behave like savages, it's not fear, it's wonder about how come they still exist.
>>
>>94200506
The casting was the most stupid thing I have seen in ages tbqh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.