[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latveriabros, what's it like? Are you happy? Is Doom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: latveria flag.jpg (55KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
latveria flag.jpg
55KB, 736x549px
Latveriabros, what's it like? Are you happy? Is Doom a good ruler?
>>
it's pretty sweet
>>
I hear he instituted primae noctis or however you spell it
>>
>>94196785
>if I don't post this, a Doombot will come to my home and kill me!
>>
>>94196778
>Latveria
>White
>>
Well he's not ruling over it right now
It's been invaded by every person who feels like it
>>
>>94196778
Question. Does Latveria have a mutant population? If yes, does Doom have some use of them?
>>
>>94198812
No, we have no muties in Latveria.

No niggers or Jews either, it's fucking amazing. Latveria is like North Korea if all the propaganda about Kim were actually legit, I'd say I wish you were here but I don't want dumb as fuck Burgerstan fags shitting up my amazing country and staining Doom's legacy. Enjoy all your heroes fighting each other for the n+1th time
>>
>>94199020
But mutants aren't only in the United States. They are all over the world.
>>
>>94199020
>submitting to another man's will and dominance so easily
shameful
>>
ALL HAIL DOOM
>>
All Latverians are Doombots. Basically what happens is, somebody flees the country, does something dumb enough to get wasted by Doombots, sometimes they leave kids. Or grieving parents and spouses.
Doom, in what I'm sure is his idea of compassion, fabricates a reasonable simulacrum of these lost loved ones, who return to their family no worse for wear. The stress of living with undying dolls of somebody who they know is dead, very often drives the remaining family members to do rash, dangerous things, which gets them killed and subsequently replaced by doombots.

There hasn't been a living Latverian within latveria for years, and that's part of the reason why nobody, not even superheroes make an effort to liberate it, and why they won't tolerate anyone who isn't Doom as their leader.
>>
>>94199020
It's canon that there are Mosques in Latveria, that Doom abhors racism, and that he thinks borders are stupid. The onlyreason he keeps you dumb fucks fed is because Latveria is the only land he could claim.
>>
File: d.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
>>94196778
I want to fuck Doom
>>
>>94200172
Maybe there was no humans to begin with and Doom just really likes playing The Sims?
>>
Why couldn't Doom have been from the actual country of Latvia?
>>
>>94200687
Because Marvel loves glorifying gypsies.
>>
>>94200687
Because a fictional country gives writers free license to use ridiculous eastern European caricatures and do whatever the fuck else they want without being called on their flagrant cultural inaccuracies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.