[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post changes you'd make to a character in a hypothetical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

Post changes you'd make to a character in a hypothetical reboot
>High school student
>>
>>94196456
>Make him a spoiled child, around the age Bruce was when his parents were killed.
>>
File: 4a110b408a607ca8db81968655528036.jpg (154KB, 736x1137px) Image search: [Google]
4a110b408a607ca8db81968655528036.jpg
154KB, 736x1137px
>>94196456
>a homosexual
>>
>>94196735
Marvel, please
>>
>becomes more radioactive the more he pushes his superpowers beyond their soft-cap
I've always been curious to see what it'd be like if you focused a bit on how his origin in many ways made Peter a mini-Hulk with a slightly more versatile powerset, but its the kind of thing you could only do in an elseworlds or Ultimate Marvel style reboot
>>
>>94196456

Wow, I dont remember Kyle being drawn as that ballooned in his first costume appearance.

They always draw characters as muscular but he usually is shown as being a little lanky, more of a gymnast type of muscular not a bodybuilder. That first pic looks absolutely ridiculous.

>>94196735

I wouldn't mind seeing Bruce depicted as less of a gadget-user and more of a ninja-training minor magic user.
>>
>>94196456
Why? Being a comic artist is part of his actual gimmick that gives him some character, even powerset wise.
>>
>>94196735
I'd make him asexual myself. He's already a repressive autist and it makes sense logically. Plus I have a general disdain for romance subplots, especially with characters like Bruce who should be too devoted to their cause to give a fuck about romance.

If you made him gay then he'd just probably end up awkwardly getting oneitis over Clark or another male JLA member or some shit.

Unless that's what you want, of course.
>>
Lesbians
>>
>>94197537
My only issue with this is it ruins Talia, Damian, and Catwoman
>>
>>94197587
>Talia and Damian

Damian's a rape baby anyways. It makes Talia seem more sinister and crazy if she was obsessed with and raped a gay/asexual guy that she never even had a slight chance with.

>Catwoman

Well you got me there. I don't really like Selina though so I don't care.
>>
>>94197661
I dont just mean as a romantic intrest, it almost ruins Ras and the league as well. The whole point is that Bruce is tempted to become Ras, due to the power to stop criminals on a global scale and also have a beautiful wife totally devoted to him.

If he is gay/asexual, it doesnt just takes half that temptation away, it pushes it in the other direction. Why would a gay Bruce even consider marrying Talia and becoming the head of the league?
>>
File: 1498348940175.jpg (81KB, 473x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498348940175.jpg
81KB, 473x640px
>Howard is English, Maria is Greek
Thatwas my headcanon ever since I saw the 90s show and that Zorba flick.Must've been the mustaches.

>the early Starks in the US were land owners and Cowboys
Great-Grandpa Stark being a Cowboy and fending off bandits and local folklore creatures is an idea I've had for a while.

>Gregory is his half-brother from Howard's ex
Tony needs a Zoom, and Gregory is the best choice.

>Howard got into SHIELD Shenanigans and let Stark Munitions fall on hard times,leaving Tony to build it back up
I think having Tony be the one who trulysaves the family business and thus becomes colder due to the hardships of it, makes his "second birth" much more impactful.

>Hank Pym was Tony's College Professor, and Howard's SHIELD Partner
Dunno, I think Old-Man Pym is a nifty idea. Having him be the guy who created an AI back in the day, and taught Tony all he knew on robotics, only to abandon that and head for chemistry and the discovery of Pym Particles, making him a zany old-scientist is funny to me. Plus,you can have the engineer hero actually make therobot (Ultron) instead of the chemist,while keeping Hank's involvement in it.

>Don Draper of this era
AKA bring back Pre-RDJ Tony.
>>
File: darkie.jpg (49KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
darkie.jpg
49KB, 409x640px
>High school student
>>
>>94198684

Kek
>>
File: eva2.jpg (55KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eva2.jpg
55KB, 400x300px
>>94198148
>Howard is English
>the early Starks in the US were land owners and Cowboys
>>
>>94198684
>I am many things, Kryptonian. But here, I am the hall monitor.
>>
>>94198740
I meant of English ancestry, sorry.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.