[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still looking this and would really appreciatethe source or original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Chistosito.jpg (117KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
Chistosito.jpg
117KB, 777x777px
Still looking this and would really appreciatethe source or original jpg of the youtube screen captures of an unclear Mexican(?) comedy magazine.
>>
>>94193438
As far as I've tried, there is nothing on the internet regarding a scan of that issue. All I know is that the name, Andres Cisneros is the name of the artist and you can find his more prominent work in the Las Chambeadoras series of comics.
>>
Appears to be a screenshot from this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot8zhHn9kho

The title is in the image, all I did was transcribe it and search Youtube.
>>
Just check sad panda
>>
I'm a Mexican who doesn't live in Mexico anymore (I only lived there during my childhood), and I can tell you that these kind of comics are incredibly common and you can see them on every newsstand all over the damn place. So searching for a very specific issue of one of these isn't going to be easy, but if you feel like giving up, at least you can settle for any of the others in the vast sea of these things.

Damn, I wish this shit was as common in the U.S. as it is in Mexico, but the political climate is so different here. I used to love flipping through these (yes, I was too young to read them, but they were out in the open, so whatever).
>>
a proper scan of this gag/cover would be good if someone has the collection
>>
>>94193438
try finding it through the artist https://comicvine.gamespot.com/andres-cisneros/4040-86677/
>>
>>94196826
>try finding it through the artist
Nice site. Can't find that 'doctor' one yet...
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (72KB, 704x440px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
72KB, 704x440px
>>94193660
Argh. So close. Can anyone make out the # even?
>>
>>94193438
>That hair
Is that Gwenpool
>>
He's like a Mexican Azpiri
>>
>>94193438
>>94193596
OP, you're thinking with your dick. You're going to be immensely disappointed when you discover the lack of sex in those comics.
>>
Waiting for those Mexi Gwen pics.
>>
File: colonial-clothing-1.jpg (40KB, 260x600px) Image search: [Google]
colonial-clothing-1.jpg
40KB, 260x600px
>>94194102
>Damn, I wish this shit was as common in the U.S. as it is in Mexico
Blame this guy.
>>
>>94199175
>>94199492
I'd like to see Gwenpool with those thighs.
>>
>>94193438
>appreciatethe
>>
>>94199717
mexigwenpool?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.