[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Frost Giants such a big deal to the Asgardians when their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Odin_with_Helmet.jpg (45KB, 720x417px) Image search: [Google]
Odin_with_Helmet.jpg
45KB, 720x417px
Why are Frost Giants such a big deal to the Asgardians when their king is literally 3/4 Frost Giant?
>>
what
>>
>>94192058
Odin's mother is a Frost Giant and his father is half Frost Giant.
>>
>>94191967
>>94192097
Actual Norse Mythology has very little to do with Marvel's Asgard and even less to do with the MCU's version.
>>
>>94192135
I was talking about 616 continuity.
>>
>>94192135
I bet Loki wouldn't have so many fangirls if they knew all his kids come out as horrible monsters.
>>
>>94192193
It would increase.
>>
>>94191967
He's one of those self-hating frost giants.
>>
>>94192193
Is Hela considered a horrible monster?
>>
>>94192225
Depends if you mean marvel universe Hela or mythos Hela. Mythos Hela was half-dead. Literally half of her body was that of a dead person's. depending on the myth they even comment on the smell.
>>
white european man was 3/4 black on one given point but they transcended it culturally and genetically and now they hate black people.

it's okay
>>
>>94192253
Let's make this thread about the Marvel versions. 616 to be specific.
>>
>>94192253
Really? I just read that she was half black and half white, I didn't know the black half of her was meant to be dead flesh.
>>
>>94192253
Isn't that what Malekith is like in the comics?
>>
>>94192182
Yet you use a picture of MCU Odin...
>>
>>94192253
>>94192466
>>94192491

There's a PAD comic were X-Factor face Hela and she eventually get her armor or enchanted stuff or something like this removed and her half dead side putrid odor was exposed. I think she's only this way when she's weakened of all or almost all her powers
>>
>>94192728
I thought that was in the little event with Kid Loki and the New Mutants forgetting who they were and shit.
>>
File: 2686673-hela_thor_361.jpg (34KB, 298x373px) Image search: [Google]
2686673-hela_thor_361.jpg
34KB, 298x373px
>>94192253
>>94192728

Comics Hela needs contact with her cloak to not turn into a crippled half-corpse, it was established a while before that X-factor comic.
>>
>>94192193
They know. They just fanfic them as 'cute'
>>
>>94192285
Wrong, "Out of Africa" was disproved and africans don't share Caucasian neanderthal genetic roots.
>>
>>94192193
Wanting to fuck horrible monsters is "in" now!
>>
>>94194520

Go back to bed Varg, Europeans are much closer to africans than to Neanderthals and abbos are the most neanderthal and denisovan-like people on the planet.
>>
>>94192253
Fun Fact: In the mythos the dead half is the lower half.
>>
>>94195504

This is the Edda description

>She has there a great mansion, and the walls around it are of strange height, and the gates are huge. Eljudner is the name of her hall. Her table hight famine; her knife, starvation. Her man-servant's name is Ganglate; her maid-servant's, Ganglot. Her threshold is called stumbling-block; her bed, care; the precious hangings of her bed, gleaming bale. One-half of her is blue, and the other half is of the hue of flesh; hence she is easily known.

Details like the blue half being rotten or some specific half are later popular culture inventions.
>>
>>94192193
You are so, so wrong.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.