[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's appreciate for a second how the Mighty Max cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Cyclops.png (120KB, 478x336px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops.png
120KB, 478x336px
Let's appreciate for a second how the Mighty Max cartoon had a lot of weird shit for a children's cartoon.
>>
>>94185519
>that episode where vampires are actually giant flies
>>
>>94186149
>that episode where a killer clown deforms children and keeps them as slaves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zowpHcqs0_M
>>
When Skullmaster tells Max he's going to kill him and serve his lifeless body at his dinner table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky-MPIA9U2Y 17:07
>>
Meh, it was the early 90s...."weird" was synonymous with "cool" back then

We live in the age of rainbows, quirk, and unicorns, not monsters, horror, and mutants. it was just a different time
>>
Ah, the glorious days of syndication. Toy companies could fund whatever they want, and no network content restrictions.
>>
>>94186308
didn't someone die a horrifying death at the beginning of every episode?
>>
>>94186354

Most episodes, anyway.

And no "killing the monster revives them" stuff either. They STAYED dead.
>>
File: so mad.jpg (30KB, 460x355px) Image search: [Google]
so mad.jpg
30KB, 460x355px
>>94186263

Good job anon, nothing triggers me more than an internet cool guy starting their opinionated sentence with a dismissive "meh"
>>
>>94186436
I think maybe you took something away from his post that wasn't intended. He sounds like he's just exasperated with the current trend of things.
>>
>>94186436
Well I'm not wrong. Mighty Max was extremely typical of the era it came out in...the Toxic Avenger had a cartoon series, do you know what the Toxic Avenger is?

>>94186637
No I was being fairly dismissive but not in an insulting way, Mighty Max was cool, it just wasn't that weird considering it was an early 90s show, it's actually kind of a time capsule of everything that was cool in terms of "boy brands" at that time
>>
>>94186436
Meh, whatever dude.
>>
File: being this mad.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
being this mad.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>94187951
OOF
>>
>>94186263

Haha. Meh! I get it. It's like the sound you make when you're not really impressed.

Meh! That's fuckin' great. Good stuff. How do you come up with this kind of material?
>>
>>94185519
>we exist together now
>two corpses in one grave
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.