[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know The Legend Of Korra is overall a bad show. But everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: korra-art.jpg (156KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
korra-art.jpg
156KB, 518x800px
We all know The Legend Of Korra is overall a bad show. But everyone agrees that Season 4 was by miles the worst season right?

>Made Toph a shitty mother and person
>CGI Mecha
>Kuvira entire character
>Jinora still being useless despite having tatoos.
>Bolin still acts as stupid as ever, hasn't grown one bit since the first season.
>Wu entire character
>Korra's depression drama
>Turning the last season of Avatar into "Beifong The Season".
>No big epic last fight
>Korrasami lack of development
>Kai and the rest of airbenders become irrelevant.
>Filler episode
>Lackluster animation compare to the 1, 3 season and even 2.

Seriously, if Bryke was going to end Avatar in such a bad note they should at least have ended it with season 3
>>
>>94182601
>Made Toph a shitty mother and person
Toph was always a shitty person; you just didn't notice it because she was cute.
>>
Season 4 was easily the 2nd best, 2 was garbage and 1 was only good the first 4 or so episodes and the rest of that season ruined all the cool shit it came up with.
>>
>>94182688
lol this

i can't believe aang let her become the chief of police
>>
>>94183096
1 was ahead of 4 by like a million miles. You're insane.
>>
>>94183096
>Season 4 was easily the 2nd best
Jesus
>>
>>94182601
3 (actually good) >> Season 1 (good for a single season run) >>>>> Season 4 (bad) >>>> Season 2 (cancerous)
>>
>>94183207
>Season 1 (good for a single season run)
Not at all.
Wastes a ton of time on pro bending and a love triangle before being resolved by two total contrivances.
That they thought the first season made Korra seem legendary blows me away.
>>
>>94183348
Pro-bending was fucking awesome, dude. Probably the only great original concept to come out of LOK, in fact.
>>
>anything but S2 being the worst

Fuck you, troll, you made me respond.
>>
>>94183369
By design it makes for the least exciting and most low-stakes action scenes of the series.
>>
>>94183114

She was great at revolutionizing the police force.

Just not great at parenting.

It's almost like being good at one thing doesn't automatically make you good at another.
>>
>>94183409
Almost every decision that went into the second season is almost impossibly bad.

The "network made them rush" excuse only goes so far.
>>
>>94183432
It annoyed me that her personality completely changed as an adult, only to revert 100% to her childhood persona after retiring.
>>
>>94183479
When someone becomes senile, they revert back to childish behaviors.
>>
>>94182601
Season 1 and 3 were good though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.