[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so can anyone tell me the actual differences between the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: background.jpg (103KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
103KB, 633x537px
so can anyone tell me the actual differences between the Inhumans and Mutants?
>>
Inhumans are a weird enclosed religious society living serperate from the world and get their powers in a mystical ceremony.

X-Men are people who get random powers at puberty.
>>
>>94160712
Ones were created by the Kree and the others by the Celestials

Neither of them are the next steps of evolution or any bullshit like that, they're both failed experiments.
>>
>>94160712

Isn't Wolverine supposed to be dead?
>>
>>94160871

I never understood thanos fear about the celestials. or reasoning why you needed beings to keep advancing.

It reminds me Mass effect ending where reapers are secretly the good guys trying to save universe from mass entropy.
>>
>>94160712

mutants have the x-gene. Their mutation appears at puberty. Until that time they seem to be normal humans.
Although there are some cases of mutants who are born with a very unusual obviously mutant look.
They are supposed to be the next step of mankind, and they seem to be protected by Celestials (who may be the planners of human evolution) and the Phoenix, which burns that which is old and stagnant to let the new grow. Fire and life, destruction and life.

Inhumans are the product of an experiment of an Alien race, the Kree.
They are superhumans since they are born, as in, all can lift more than 1 ton, but they dont get superpowers apart from their enhanced phisiology, until they are exposed to a substance called Terrigen Mist, in a ritual.
They are a very old society, very technologically advanced, an absolute monarchy with castes and eugenics, and until recently they lived on the moon.

The inhuman and mutant conflict happened because the king of the Inhumans, Black Bolt, released all terrigen mist on the atmosphere of earth, to forcefully turn into inhumans all humans who had some old inhuman genes in their DNA from the time when inhumans lived on earth many milleniums ago (they lived in Tibet before moving to the moon)
The terrigen mist kills and sterilizes mutants.

X Men movie rights are owned by Fox. Marvel owns the Inhumans. Marvel tried to push the Inhumans the last years, at the expense of the X Men.
>>
>>94160712
One of these things are not like the other.
One of these things is dead.
>>
Mutants have most of Marvel's best stories and and best superpowers.
Inhumans were never the forefront of the Marvel Universe, until recently, so they never got the star treatment like mutants.

Now it's becoming reversed.
>>
>>94160871
>Neither of them are the next steps of evolution or any bullshit like that
The Phoenix Force would disagree
>>
File: celestialburn.jpg (72KB, 1226x459px) Image search: [Google]
celestialburn.jpg
72KB, 1226x459px
>>94162958

And the Celestial's the fuckers who made the X-gene say go to hell
>>
>>94160915
theyre pretty close to beyonder levels, at least according to a what if?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.