[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your feelings on the "Armor is part of my body"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: 1501023873640~01.jpg (136KB, 660x752px) Image search: [Google]
1501023873640~01.jpg
136KB, 660x752px
What's your feelings on the "Armor is part of my body" versions of the Iron Man suit?
>>
I prefer his older, clunky suits. I'll have to wait for the helmet before I judge this one though. My favourite is his IM2 suit, it's the right mixture of sleekness and clunkiness.
>>
>>94158274
They're stupid. Changeable suits are more fun.
>>
>>94158365
>not wearing a regular armor as your standard and using the "HENSHIN!" armor as your backup when no armor is available or if your armor is disabled/destroyed
>>
>>94158845
This desu
>>
>>94158274
I can understand the logic, as Iron Man is supposed to represent the cutting edge of technology, and biotech/having technology integrated with the human body seems to be the current logical next step.

But still... I don't like it. Whole Extremis "I-store-my-armour-in-my-bones" thing makes him a cyborg/meta, rather than a human in a suit.
>>
File: 1500606061618.jpg (311KB, 817x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1500606061618.jpg
311KB, 817x1222px
>>94158334
This is the helmet, courtesy of /m/.
>>
I want Tony to reveal a 50 Foot suit for these last two films. I mean, might as well do the biggest Iron Man thing before he dies.
>>
>>94158274
id love to see the superior ironman in the movies... but we wont
>>
>>94159793
We're at that weird tipping point where everything probably will be used in these movies eventually.
>>
>>94159793
Whatever fucking happened to the Endo-Sym Armor?
>>
>>94159863
yea its gonna be a weird backwards way of introducing it to the movies though since the suit was inspired by symbiotes and tony will probably be dead before spidy 2 if not they'll do something to explaine it just as how tony made ultron, but as far as iron man suits go this is one of the most interesting
>>
>>94159945
Honestly we might as well expect superior iron man to be a form taken by Ultron, Tony's face and all, next time he shows up in the marvel universe. What if it's somehow Ultron in Antman and the Wasp?
>>
>>94160023
OH DAMN hank pim has ultron on a hard drive and fucks with it then we get hank pim ultron in a movie, that would be sweet, also tony is chilling with the guardians at this point so they may meet some klintars and he may get the idea there but idk how the rights for that would work, surely marvel has those ones since they were introduced in guardians
>>
>>94158274
I'm fine with it. The bulky armor was great when fully worn but made the CG awfully obvious when he removed his helmet.

See CW for example, and how his head looks so out of place.
>>
>>94160798
but how funny is that hank pim hates the starks for stealing from him the tony is the one that makes ultron one of hank pims biggest feats in his history, every stark steals from hank
>>
>>94159793
The only way I'd be up for that is if they cgi'd 70's Burt Reynolds body hair onto RDj.
>>
>>94159941
He still has it, he just doesn't wear it because Model Prime is Superior
>>
>>94159162
In fairness Extremis was only storing part of the armor. He could still upgrade and modify his (now smaller and more lightweight) suits and they only had to interface with the gold leotard getup that was part of him.
>>
>>94161166
Looks like he's wearing a sweater and assless chaps
>>
File: 1422507241211.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1422507241211.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>94159682
>>
>>94158845
If he could fit a whole suit inside a suitcase in IronMan 2 I'm sure Stark can squeeze one into a Rider sized belt by now.
>>
>>94162845
Ayyy.

I like the armors that morph into weird shit. Bleeding Edge and ANAD are both neat.
>>
Suit suit when
>>
File: iron man3.jpg (134KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
iron man3.jpg
134KB, 2048x1448px
>>94163126
I like it.
>>
File: I wonder if they have cocks.jpg (155KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
I wonder if they have cocks.jpg
155KB, 1024x814px
I mean, it depends on who was ripping off who.
>>
I really liked the steady progression of the Iron Man suit in these films.

>Iron Man: Putting the suit on takes a while. Taking it off takes even longer and is a pain in the ass.
>Iron Man 2: The suit-up/purge is much smoother and easier now. Also built a lightweight portable suitcase version.
>Avengers: Created a pod that locks onto him and arms him even while falling from a building. Requires wrist braces to use.
>Iron Man 3: Suits fold around him in an instant, no longer requiring giant rings, suitcases or pods. Also, the Mk.42 can be summoned from very great distances and latch onto him instantly.
>Avengers 2: Veronica
>Civil War: Helmets fold in backwards. Compared to previous films, there's not really a very significant change, implying that since suiting up/down is so quick and convenient, it's hard to improve on it further.
>>
>>94163366
Not exactly a progression, but Civil War had the helicopter suit. There's also the watch-glove that sorta builds on the one off makeshift repulsor in IM3.
>>
>>94160798
>Entire thing gets retconned so "Ultron" in AoU movie was only created due to Tony's AI coming into contact with/being overwritten by an experiment Pym left on an old server somewhere

Please let this happen.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.