[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your favorite tree house of horror episode? >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

what's your favorite tree house of horror episode?
> the one where homer gets sent to hell and eats a shitton of donuts.
> the talking house ep
> the one where they parody the shining
> the one where homer invents a time machine toaster.
> and lastly 3d homer ep, I think it was called homer^2
>>
The raven: great use of color and perspective.

Burns as Frankenstein: I love the design of robo-homer.

Dracula parody. Burns really fits well in these epsiodes.
>>
>>94154975
>> the one where they parody the shining

My favourite. Absolutely perfect, every second.
>>
The one with Bart's "evil" deformed twin living in the attic and watching him through air vents actually scared me as a kid.
>>
Shining parody hands down

>All work and no play makes Homer something something
>...go crazy?
>DON'T MIND IF I DO
>>
>the talking house ep
which one?
>>
>>94155086
I thought it was hilarious when they switched Bart with good twin in the end.
>>
>>94155113
the one where the house was haunted I think they were parodying the Amityville horror.
>>
>>94155226
yeah I like that one too, thought you could have meant the Pierce Brosnan one, which is ok as well
>>
File: hqdefault (16).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (16).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Also not a tree house episode but the one with burns's alien creeped me out.
>the cursed krusty doll episode was funny, also the leprechaun one where homer gets cursed was top tier.
>>
This one:
>Dad! You killed the zombie Flanders!
>He was a zombie?
>>
>>94155309
oh yeah that one too.
also my other favorite was a lisa shits up everything by getting guns banned and then the undead come back.
and the kang and kodos one where they end up on Jerry Springer.
>>
>>94155377
>How did that make you feel Homer?
It made me angry Jerry, angry and tired
>well you're about to get a whole lot angrier!
>>
>>94155086
This episode is the best Treehouse of Horror and also one of the best episodes of any cartoon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.